SENIOR PHP DEVELOPER
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS:
- At least 5 years of professional experience with building PHP applications and Laravel framework.
- Experience with PostgreSQL
- Experience with Docker
- Experience with Kubernetes
- Basic understanding of Agile software development processes.
- Experience with GIT.
- Linux working knowledge.
- A detail-oriented, creative individual, taking initiative and being inventive, suggesting ideas for improving the process and achieving better results.
- Strong analytical skills with ability to design and develop web-based applications
- Excellent interpersonal communication and a good ability to work with people.
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science or a similar university degree.
- Fluent in English.
THE FOLLOWING WILL BE CONSIDERED A PLUS:
- Experience in applying REST design principles.
- Experience with AWS hosted applications
MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
- Participating in development of software solutions and products.
- Proactively participate in design and architectural discussion.
- Follow software development best practices.
- Maintaining development documentation.
- Excellent salary and an opportunity to grow within the company;
- Induction programs;
- Participation in all stages of the development process from architecture design to development using SCRUM methodology;
- Exchange experience by working in different teams of professionals;
- Recognition programs and rewards;
- Free course in German;
- Coverage of certification program expenses;
- Company-sponsored events and team buildings;
- Participation in our social groups of interests: Extreme Sports, Geeks, Photography, etc.;
- Access to sports card;
- Additional Health insurance;
- Nice and friendly atmosphere