Easy Consult has stood for quality and innovation on the Bulgarian Human Resources Solutions market with uncompromised recognition since 2004.Throughout the years, we have accumulated thorough understanding for a wide range of businesses - from Retail and E-commerce through Production, Services or Transportation and Logistics. Always alert to external environment, Easy Consult has ensured a full functional expertise and successfully built up an IT Recruitment team of skilled and technically aware professionals in addition to its Non-IT Recruitment business line.
We are happy to announce that together with one of our Top clients we are entering the Polish work market and are rebuilding a technical support team.
Team Leader is responsible for employees’ satisfaction and development, enhancing the goal of quality support by providing individual coaching feedback sessions and one-on-ones that focus on improving quality of service, communication skills, and technical ability. Team Leader supports the Senior Operation Manager in identifying areas of improvement. Team Leader communicates directly with the client on recovery issues and maintains composure in critical situations. Communicates also with internal staff and customers.
- Hire the right people, effectively set expectations, identify behaviors, and coach employees to be outstanding performers;
- Identify and reinforce positive behaviors through formal and informal rewards and recognition;
- Execute corporate, regional, and local business imperatives to optimize team results;
- Encourage and develop teamwork among others and themselves;
- Responsible for delivery of customer satisfaction, business results, and employee satisfaction in order to ensure achievement of the scorecard and client goals;
- Comply with and ensure compliance with local, state, and federal regulations and laws governing business operations, as well as, corporate and client policies, procedures, and guidelines.
- Native Polish Speaker
- Good level of English – Min B2
- At least 1-2 years of experience in a Team Leader position in a BPO account. (handles 10 agents or more, provides coaching, monitors KPIs)
- Knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word, etc.;
- Can start ASAP.
We Offer So Much More Than a Paycheck
- Career development opportunities;
- Extensive training programs;
- Access top notch technologies and best practices;
- Excellent working environment;
- Company events.
If you are interested, please complete your online application, including attachment of your CV in English.
Applications will be processed in strict confidentiality.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.