For more than 15 years Easy Consult has been a trusted partner for tailor made HR solutions in various industries. Striving to be a market leader we are always on the look for the latest trends in HR, staying true to our mission of building long lasting relationships with our clients, candidates, and employees.
No matter if it is about recruiting a skilled machine operator, a qualified software developer or an experienced executive our team has been delivering in a time efficient and high quality manner.
On behalf of one of our clients we are looking for Accounting Manager to join their team.
The Accounting Manager is a key member of the broader corporate finance team and is responsible for the accounting operations of the company. This role includes responsibility for the full cycle of accounting.
What you will be doing:
- Timely completion of month-end data entry including revenue/expense accruals, corporate tax accruals, and installment payments;
- Assist stakeholders in meeting objectives by scheduling expenditures, analyzing variances, and suggesting corrective actions;
- Manage the accuracy and productivity of day-to-day activities of accounts payable, cash disbursements, invoicing/billing, payroll postings, fixed asset records, general accounting;
- Responsible for cash flow management and reporting;
- Assist with the preparation of annual budgets and forecasts;
- Provide analysis of the financial condition of the company by collecting, interpreting, and reporting financial data;
- Oversee/facilitate VAT and Income Tax filings;
- Responsible for cash flow management and reporting;
- Oversee the company’s monthly and yearly closing and reconciliations;
- Maintain financial and procurement results by coaching, counseling, and mentoring employees, as well as planning, monitoring, and appraising job results;
- Liaise with external auditors and facilitate audit procedures;
- Maintain a continuous improvement mindset regarding accounting procedures;
- Protect operations by keeping financial information and plans confidential;
- Ad hoc reports as required.
- Providing all payments of invoices in the way established in the internal company rules.
- Participate in the diligence process and potential acquisitions positions.
- The candidate should have or be pursuing CPA designation or a Masters degree in accounting and 5+ years of progressively responsible experience or equivalent transferable skills;
- Skilled in managing people and processes, developing standards, tracking budget expenses, analyzing and interpreting financial information;
- Should possess exemplary interpersonal and communication skills, good judgment, as well as strong planning/organizational acumen and leadership traits;
- Intermediate-level Excel experience is required;
- Experience in D365 or other accounting software;
- Experience in Jira or other digital file management databases;
- Must respect confidentiality and demonstrate integrity;
- The successful candidate will have strong initiative, demonstrate diligence, and be a proactive problem-solver;
- A positive attitude with a friendly and positive disposition is key to the workplace;
- Complete fluency in English (written and spoken) is essential;
- Must be comfortable communicating with all levels/departments within the organization;
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy;
- Flexible and team-oriented;
- Ability to work under pressure, handle multiple tasks and meet tight deadlines;
- Experience with foreign and cryptocurrencies is considered an asset;
- Must be capable of working independently with little supervision;
- Occasional travel may be required;
- Experience with a multinational corporate structure is considered an asset.
The company offers:
- Positive and stimulating working environment – joining our team means you will get to work with passionate and enthusiastic people who are not just experienced professionals but also pleasant and friendly colleagues, always ready to offer advice and lend a helping hand;
- Excellent remuneration – we will offer you a salary that matches your skills and experience with the option for a raise based on your commitment and the quality of work you deliver;
- Performance-based bonus scheme – we know the motivation and great performance when we see it, so we make sure your effort is reciprocated, and you’re properly stimulated to keep bringing it;
- Additional health insurance - coverage and reimbursement of a hospital, medication, and others;
- Flexible working hours – during the 40-hour working week, it’s up to you to choose what time your working day starts;
- Full-time contract – this is a permanent position and a full-time employment possibility offering you stability and peace of mind;
- Team events – all work and no play makes Jack a dull boy, so we keep to a strict schedule of cafeteria talks over lunch and coffee breaks, team buildings, sports matches, and more organized events.
If this opportunity sounds appealing and fitting for you and your future career development, don’t hesitate and apply. Send us your CV in English and we will contact the short-listed candidates as soon as possible.
And if this job is not suitable for you, but you know a person who is a perfect match on the requirements listed, please share the link or recommend your friend.
Our services are free of charge for candidates.
All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality. Easy Consult Recruitment and Employment activities are based on a Recruitment license № 2339/ 30.08.2017