For more than 15 years Easy Consult has been a trusted partner for tailor made HR solutions in various industries. Striving to be a market leader we are always on the look for the latest trends in HR, staying true to our mission of building long lasting relationships with our clients, candidates, and employees.
No matter if it is about recruiting a skilled machine operator, a qualified software developer or an experienced executive our team has been delivering in a time efficient and high quality manner.
On behalf of one of our clients we are looking for Team Leader with French to join their team.
What you will be doing:
• Lead a team of Analysts and SME's;
• Handle escalation calls if any and be a coach to the team, facilitate trainings and refreshers;
• Be the senior Subject Matter Expert for the team to provide guidance to overall team;
• Be responsible for operational deliverables of the assigned team. Ensure team adhere to TAT and accuracy and manage queues and inquiries as per agreed metrics;
• Identify and lead efforts to execute process improvements and transformation opportunities and drive FMEA's, RCA's;
• Be responsible to produce and manage daily and monthly SLA/KPI reports (performance and business metrics);
• Be the client's first level escalation point for any team member's performance or service level gaps.
Ideally, your skills will include:
• Excellent command of both French and English language (written and verbal);
• Prior experience in one of the following activities: Order Management, Master Data Management, Accounts Receivable, Billing, Accounting / Accounts Payable, Logistic Experience;
• Good listening and comprehension abilities;
• Ability to effectively communicate, probe and understand customer issues and provide first call resolution;
• Good interpersonal and issue resolution skills;
• Strong collaboration and coordination skills;
• Should have team handling skills.
As a company employee you will receive:
• Attractive remuneration package
• Opportunity for career & personal development through numerous trainings and learnings materials in our data base
• Regular daytime working hours, 5 day workweek
• An environment where people and opinions matter
• Entirely remote recruitment process;
If this opportunity sounds appealing and fitting for you and your future career development, don’t hesitate and apply. Send us your CV in English and we will contact the short-listed candidates as soon as possible.
And if this job is not suitable for you, but you know a person who is a perfect match on the requirements listed, please share the link or recommend your friend.
Our services are free of charge for candidates.
All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality. Easy Consult Recruitment and Employment activities are based on a Recruitment license № 2339/ 30.08.2017