On behalf of VMware - a global leader in cloud infrastructure and business mobility - we are currently looking for a passionate and experienced IT Recruitment Specialist, interested in recruiting for various IT profiles.
The position is fully remote!
How You'll Spend Your Time:
- 360-degree recruitment for permanent Software Engineer roles;
- Building talent pipelines using recruitment tools;
- Engage passive talent through creative and compelling reach out campaigns, referrals, networking, internet searches, etc.;
- Liaising with contractors, recruitment agencies, job boards, and other third parties
- Partner with other recruiters and hiring managers to offer an exceptional candidate experience.
What You'll Need to Bring:
- Experience working in an IT Recruitment position;
- Fluency in English;
- Proven experience with passive candidate generation;
- Strong knowledge of the technology industry and tools used;
- Experience creating and using metrics to guide decisions and strategy.
What VMware will give you in return:
- Full home office;
- Additional health and life insurance dental insurance;
- Sport card plus gym in the office and fitness classes;
- Food vouchers;
- Strong commitment to work/life balance - regular performance assessment, open communication, teams of world-wide professionals;
- 25 days paid leave and additional personal days
- Volunteer Time Off - 40 paid hours;
- Wellbeing allowance;
- Individual career plan and additional trainings/certifications;
- Employee stock purchase program
- Regular team buildings;
- Awesome colleagues and friendly environment;
- Permanent role with many career opportunities within the company;
- and more...
What you need to do now?
If this sounds like the challenge you've been looking for - please don’t hold back from applying!
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Easy Consult Recruitment and Employment activities are based on a Recruitment license № 2339 from 30.08.2017.