For more than 15 years Easy Consult has been a trusted partner for tailor made HR solutions in various industries. Striving to be a market leader we are always on the look for the latest trends in HR, staying true to our mission of building long lasting relationships with our clients, candidates, and employees.
No matter if it is about recruiting a skilled machine operator, a qualified software developer or an experienced executive our team has been delivering in a time efficient and high quality manner.
On behalf of one of our clients we are looking for Salesforce Consultant to join their team.
What you will be doing:
- Work in diverse/international teams for large national and multinational companies;
- Assist the organisation’s customer facing functions with the transformation of their customer processes and technologies, in domains such as sales, marketing, and customer service;
- Support the definition of a CRM vision and roadmap;
- Define industry and client specific business processes;
- Gather business requirements and translate them into workable CRM solution specifications;
- Configure and customize CRM solutions
- You have a strong interest in sales, marketing and customer service business processes;
- You show a keen interest in technology and understand how it can be used to enable business processes;
- You have strong communication skills, including business writing and presentation skills;
- You are open-minded and willing to learn
- You are fluent in German and English
If this opportunity sounds appealing and fitting for you and your future career development, don’t hesitate and apply. Send us your CV in English and we will contact the short-listed candidates as soon as possible.
And if this job is not suitable for you, but you know a person who is a perfect match on the requirements listed, please share the link or recommend your friend.
Our services are free of charge for candidates.
All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality. Easy Consult Recruitment and Employment activities are based on a Recruitment license № 2339/ 30.08.2017