For more than 15 years Easy Consult has been a trusted partner for tailor made HR solutions in various industries. Striving to be a market leader we are always on the look for the latest trends in HR, staying true to our mission of building long lasting relationships with our clients, candidates, and employees.
No matter if it is about recruiting a skilled machine operator, a qualified software developer or an experienced executive our team has been delivering in a time efficient and high quality manner.
On behalf of one of our clients we are looking for Prof Talent Acquisition to join their team.
What you will be doing:
- Actively support and deliver the Talent Acquisition agenda within the SSC by sourcing and selecting the best qualified candidate(s) for each requisition using a variety of direct/indirect sourcing methods and present the fully screened shortlisted candidates to hiring managers in a timely manner;
- Collaborate with Hiring Managers and Manager Talent Acquisition to clearly define the core accountabilities of the position and outline expectations for the recruitment process; Manages new employee internal movement process as per the company guidelines;
- Support the onboarding process as per global and local requirements;
- Identify future talent needs and proactively recruiting and sourcing; develop talent pool or social engagements;
- Manage the recruitment process and life-cycle, including job posting, initial assessments, interviews and offers;
- Manage expectations and communicate effectively with all stakeholders in the hiring process as well as managing CCEP candidates in terms of arranging interviews, providing information and feedback;
- Support organization of UTP and Internship Programs;
- Arrange and participate in employment events, such as career fairs; webinars, talent meetings;
- Develop relationships with third party recruitment agencies and staffing firms and manage the procurement and measurement process;
- Monitor and report the TA KPIs;
- Focus on continuous improvement of the TA activities
- Other HR related duties as assigned by the Manager Talent Acquisition
- English – Fluent, both written and spoken
- Clear understanding of the end to end recruitment lifecycle processes.
- Excellent inter-personal skills, communication skills and business acumen
- Proficient computer skills including the Microsoft Office and in depth knowledge of data
- mining and internet research.
- Experience with EPR recruitment system will be a strong advantage
- Ability to analyse information with attention to detail
- Excellent English, spoken and written, is compulsory. Language skills in other CCEP language is a strong advantage.
- Identifies opportunities to continuously improve and deliver an effective TA service
The company offers:
- Employment contract and full insurance.additional health insurance free drinks
- 25 days annually vacation
- Monthly/ annually bonus.
- Free training
- Parties and team-buildings
- Cars for sport
- Card for transport
- Playroom in the office
- Corporate social responsibility (charity and volunteering)
- Discounts in establishments, shops and services Opportunity for working from home
If this opportunity sounds appealing and fitting for you and your future career development, don’t hesitate and apply. Send us your CV in English and we will contact the short-listed candidates as soon as possible.
And if this job is not suitable for you, but you know a person who is a perfect match on the requirements listed, please share the link or recommend your friend.
Our services are free of charge for candidates.
All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality. Easy Consult Recruitment and Employment activities are based on a Recruitment license № 2339/ 30.08.2017