On behalf of one of our clients we are looking DevOps Engineer.
Location: Sofia or Remote
As a DevOps Systems Engineer you will work on automating the ongoing process of deploying, securing, and updating the servers. You will collaborate closely with members of the DevOps team and assist with various operating system and application hardening projects.
The ideal candidate will be an experienced person that is passionate about infrastructure and configuration as code and has solid experience administering Linux and Windows servers, an understanding of common security vulnerabilities and their remediation.
To be successful in the Senior DevOps Systems Engineer role you will need to partner with other members of the Operations, Engineering and QA teams.
- Three or more years of experience in a DevOps environment;
- Excellent knowledge in DevOps concepts;
- Experience with a CI system (i.e. Gitlab & Jenkins);
- Experience with containers like Docker or Kubernetes, Containerization platform (Red Hat OpenShift);
- Knowledge of infrastructure provisioning (Infrastructure as Code), (Terraform, CloudFormation);
- Experience with platform monitoring and alerting tools such as Nagios, Datadog, ELK, Pingdom, NewRelic, Sysdig, Prometheus, Caadvisor;
- Experience with scripting and programming Code repository and automation, Bash // Shell script, Python, PowerShell, Configuration Management tools like Chef, Puppet, Ansible etc.;
- Knowledge of IT concepts, including virtualization, networking, storage & system administration.
The company offers:
- Attractive compensation package:
* Additional health insurance
* Life/Accident Insurance
* Food vouchers
* Sport card
* A thirteenth salary
- Individual career path – management and technical career growth, enhanced by learning and development program, regular performance assessment;
- Healthy work environment – flexible working start and end of the day, work life balance and many opportunities for professional development;
If this opportunity sounds appealing and fitting for you and your future career development, don’t hesitate and apply.
And if this job is not suitable for you, but you know a person who is a perfect match on the requirements listed, please share the link or recommend your friend.
Our services are free of charge for candidates.
All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality. Easy Consult Recruitment and Employment activities are based on a Recruitment license № 2339/ 30.08.2017.