For more than 15 years Easy Consult has been a trusted partner for tailor made HR solutions in various industries. Striving to be a market leader we are always on the look for the latest trends in HR, staying true to our mission of building long lasting relationships with our clients, candidates, and employees.
No matter if it is about recruiting a skilled machine operator, a qualified software developer or an experienced executive our team has been delivering in a time efficient and high quality manner.
On behalf of one of our clients, we are looking for Customer Support Representative with German to join their team.
- Analyze customer problems to find the best solutions
- Respond to customer queries in a timely and professional manner
- Project a professional company image through phone, chat and email interaction
- Provide customers with product and service information
- Consistently deliver quality customer support
- Prioritize tasks and collaborate with other teams when needed
- Fluency in German
- Excellent communication and soft skills
- Ability to take ownership of customer cases
- Ability to multi task and to make quick decisions
- Ability to work on flexible working hours and weekends shifts
As a company employee you will receive:
- A very competitive salary
- Attractive performance incentives
- Top-notch training
- Unique social benefits package which includes: additional health insurance, life insurance, food vouchers, gift vouchers, and transportation allowance
- Employee recognition programs
If this opportunity sounds appealing and fitting for you and your future career development, don’t hesitate and apply. Send us your CV in English and we will contact the short-listed candidates as soon as possible.
And if this job is not suitable for you, but you know a person who is a perfect match on the requirements listed, please share the link or recommend your friend.
Our services are free of charge for candidates.
All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality. Easy Consult Recruitment and Employment activities are based on a Recruitment license № 2339/ 30.08.2017.