For more than 15 years Easy Consult has been a trusted partner for domestic and international clients, delivering tailor made HR solutions and consulting. Striving to be a market leader we are always on the look for the latest trends, staying true to our mission of building long lasting relationships with our clients, candidates, and employees.
On behalf of one of our client, a major fast-moving consumer goods business in Europe, we are currently looking for Supply Chain Data Analyst to join their team.
· Act as an SME on all product data to support continuous improvement initiatives and ad hoc projects
· Make live use of technology tools and systems, including SAP, to ensure effective service delivery and accurate process & data management
· Support NPD process or CI projects
· Generate and derive all business data required to support New Product Introduction processes through all relevant systems (SAP/APO/eWM/etc)
· Coordinate and manage all new product release projects while monitoring all data design and creation to support the business requirements in a timely and accurate manner
· Perform analysis/audit to ensure accuracy of data and put action plan in place to correct faulty data
· Resolve and communicate any issues with relevant stakeholders
· Where relevant, update existing process documents with new rules, validation and values
· Build strong relationships with key stakeholders to drive understanding and support for New Product Introduction
· Proactively improve the quality of Material Master Data management through identification and resolution of issues and continuous improvement of Material Master Data processes
- University degree preferably in Economics or Business Administration
- Experience in an international environment
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills
- Advanced knowledge of MS-Office Tools
- Attention to detail, ability to resolve issues
- Very good analytical and critical thinking
- Flexibility, team spirit and self-discipline
- Excellent communication and presentation skills in an international environment
- Previous experience in master data is an advantage
As a company employee you will receive:
• Аnnual bonus and salary review;
• Regular performance acceleration program;
• Commuting allowance;
• Food vouchers;
• Discounts card in Serdika mall area;
• Additional holiday leave ( 22 days annualy + opportunity for additional one each year after 3th anniversary in the company);
• Additional health insurance;
• Sport cards program;
• Flexible working time.
If this opportunity sounds appealing and fitting for you and your future career development, don’t hesitate and apply. Send us your CV in English and we will contact the short-listed candidates as soon as possible.
And if this job is not suitable for you, but you know a person who is a perfect match on the requirements listed, please share the link or recommend your friend.
Our services are free of charge for candidates.
All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality. Easy Consult Recruitment and Employment activities are based on a Recruitment license № 2339/ 30.08.2017.