For more than 15 years Easy Consult has been a trusted partner for tailor made HR solutions in various industries. Striving to be a market leader we are always on the look for the latest trends in HR, staying true to our mission of building long lasting relationships with our clients, candidates, and employees.
No matter if it is about recruiting a skilled machine operator, a qualified software developer or an experienced executive our team has been delivering in a time efficient and high quality manner.
On behalf of one of our clients we are looking for Social Media analyst with Danish to join their team.
What you will be doing:
- Provide professional responses to user comments and questions on social media and other channels according to agreed service levels
- Own and resolve technical issues for customers using the tools and resources provided
- Drive customer satisfaction and enhance the Client brand, through championing products and educating customers
- Continually monitor activity and interpret posts correctly, ensuring that responses are tailored according to our client and their products’ brand personality, answering all questions posed fully and accurately
- Customer service follow-up, tracking and monitoring, including maintaining logs and tracker reports, ensuring all interactions are documented and followed through
- Post images, video and copy responses and general posts as per instructions provided
- Complete maintenance tasks as instructed including, but not limited to updating cover photos, editing existing copy, managing spam or offensive comments
- High level of fluency in written and spoken Danish (near native level of would be an advantage)
- Advanced level of written and spoken English
- Six months’ (or more) of experience in a similar customer service environment
- Experience with popular Social Media platforms and a cultural understanding of social media trends, developments, memes, etc would be highly preferable
- Excellent technical proficiency and reasonable knowledge of the Internet, ability to communicate technical issues trouble shoot in a friendly manner to all levels of technical ability
- Patience to learn and adapt to the communication style of our client and their products brand personality. Supporting the team in achieving the highest quality standards
- Ability to multitask, plan and prioritize workload, and work on their own accord. Diplomatic and cool under pressure
- Resilience and ability to work on own initiative
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-pace, dynamic and changing environment
- Excellent negotiation skills and ability to deal confidently with escalations /complaints
- Keen interest in Social Media engagement and delivering excellent customer service
- Ability to look beyond obvious solutions and experiment with different approaches
The company offers:
- Employment contract with full insurance;
- Additional health insurance;
- Flexible working hours;
- Monthly / annual bonus;
- Sports card;
- Transport card;
- Food stamps;
- Free food in the office;
- Free training;
- Additional days of annual leave;
- Party and team building;
- Office games room;
- Own fitness;
- Group training;
If this opportunity sounds appealing and fitting for you and your future career development, don’t hesitate and apply. Send us your CV in English and we will contact the short-listed candidates as soon as possible.
And if this job is not suitable for you, but you know a person who is a perfect match on the requirements listed, please share the link or recommend your friend.
Our services are free of charge for candidates.
All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality. Easy Consult Recruitment and Employment activities are based on a Recruitment license № 2339/ 30.08.2017