For more than 15 years Easy Consult has been a trusted partner for tailor made HR solutions in various industries. Striving to be a market leader we are always on the look for the latest trends in HR, staying true to our mission of building long lasting relationships with our clients, candidates, and employees.
No matter if it is about recruiting a skilled machine operator, a qualified software developer or an experienced executive our team has been delivering in a time efficient and high quality manner.
On behalf of one of our clients we are looking for Gaming VIP Account Manager to join their team.
What you will be doing:
- Monitor and analyze the VIP database on a daily basis and take appropriate actions to ensure maximum value through their life cycle.
- Constantly reactivate players with calls, emails, SMS and chat.
- Up-sell potential VIP players by keeping track of their behavior and ensure they receive targeted offers.
- Communicate with other teams to ensure optimization of player management.
- Create and oversee marketing and player management strategies for VIPs.
- Collect feedback by talking to VIP players and escalate it to responsible team.
- Welcome potential VIPs to the website after they made their first deposits.
- Answer VIP queries and ensure a fast and for the VIPs satisfactory solution.
- Work closely with the CRM team to ensure proper segmentation of promotional and bonus offers.
- Contact big winners and big losers on a daily basis.
- Knowledge sharing with other VIP Account Managers.
- Becoming an expert in Sport/ Casino Games, being able to talk the player’s language when it comes to Sport/ Casino conversations.
- Proficiency in English and German.
- Excellent communication skills across all channels with high confidence on the phone.
- Passion for Sport/ Casino.
- Positive and problem-solving approach.
- Good analytical skills, with good knowledge of Microsoft Excel. Experience with Salesforce is considered a plus.
- Ability to deliver results and outstanding services whilst working to tight timelines.
- Flexibility to work shifts, including evenings, weekends as well as public holidays.
- Self-starter with a positive, can-do attitude and good problem solving skills.
The company offers:
Friendly environment with colleagues ready to share their experience.
- Challenging and interesting projects.
- Workflow helping you to teach new things all the time.
- Opportunity to turn your ideas and approach into real implementation.
- Full-time employment and labor contract.
- Social benefits, regular Happy hours, teambuilding events.
- Great office building location.
If this opportunity sounds appealing and fitting for you and your future career development, don’t hesitate and apply. Send us your CV in English and we will contact the short-listed candidates as soon as possible.
And if this job is not suitable for you, but you know a person who is a perfect match on the requirements listed, please share the link or recommend your friend.
Our services are free of charge for candidates.
All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality. Easy Consult Recruitment and Employment activities are based on a Recruitment license № 2339/ 30.08.2017