For more than 15 years Easy Consult has been a trusted partner for tailor made HR solutions in various industries. Striving to be a market leader we are always on the look for the latest trends in HR, staying true to our mission of building long lasting relationships with our clients, candidates, and employees.
No matter if it is about recruiting a skilled machine operator, a qualified software developer or an experienced executive our team has been delivering in a time efficient and high quality manner.
On behalf of one of our clients, we are looking for Assistant Collections With German to join their team.
The Shared Services Collections Associate ensures that the customer invoices are settled correctly and according to the customer terms and manages the resolution of cash collection issues within the Customer to Cash team.The position will be tasked with driving and delivering service excellence to the business with an emphasis on customer service and continuous process improvement to further enhance the team’s service level and effectiveness expected throughout.
What you will be doing:
- Responsible for delivering high quality services to key customers (who include Customers Suppliers, Employees, Executives, Regulatory Bodies, etc)
- Apply appropriate collection efforts for both current and past due receivables. Proactively contact customers to validate expected payment receipts in line with the payment terms agreed by CCEP.
- Validate completion and issuance of statements of account process in accordance with customer requirement.
- Perform order release process by releasing/voiding orders in accordance with CCEP’s policy and procedure
- Responsible for retrieving missing payment details from the customers, and delivering instructions to the Cash Application team related to the payment application on the ledger
- Proactively liaise with commercial personnel to facilitate resolution of collection related issues in accordance with CCEP policy and procedures
- Ensures all relevant process flows and desk top procedures are reviewed, updated and approved on a regular basis (at least quarterly)
- Provides full support to other team members, departments and managers where required
- Minimum of 1 year experience in a multinational organization and/or Shared Services environment
- A general understanding of wider Customer to Cash area processes
- Ability to assess a problem and escalate it to the appropriate level
- Fluent in English and German
- ERP experience desired, preferably SAP
- Strong customer service orientation
- Strong focus on providing the highest level of customer service
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills
- Strong team player
The company offers:
- Employment contract and full insurance.additional health insurance free drinks
- 25 days annually vacation
- Monthly/ annually bonus.
- Free training
- Parties and team-buildings
- Cars for sport
- Card for transport
- Playroom in the office
- Corporate social responsibility (charity and volunteering)
- Discounts in establishments, shops and services Opportunity for working from home
If this opportunity sounds appealing and fitting for you and your future career development, don’t hesitate and apply. Send us your CV in English and we will contact the short-listed candidates as soon as possible.
And if this job is not suitable for you, but you know a person who is a perfect match on the requirements listed, please share the link or recommend your friend.
Our services are free of charge for candidates.
All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality. Easy Consult Recruitment and Employment activities are based on a Recruitment license № 2339/ 30.08.2017