Our partner is the technology company DIGITALL that is looking for Mid-level Android Developer.
More about DIGITALL.
A digital leader born from two technology and business-driven consulting companies with more than 20 years of success and experience on the global market. By joining forces, we deliver the next generation Digital Transformation & Digital Cloud Experience to enterprises.
The company digitalizes and protects customers, employees, and data. Their customers rely on them to transform their core business processes in a secure way in the digital world.
Location: Sofia, Varna, Plovdiv, Burgas / Bulgaria; Craiova / Romania or remote (from Bulgaria or Romania/
THIS IS YOUR JOB
- Work in development teams on enterprise scale projects
- Follow architectural guidelines and code standards within the company
- Assist QA as needed to determine system problems
- Help research and implement front-end technologies and frameworks
- Document code consistently throughout the development process
- Participate in building reference architecture company-wide code libraries
- Make presentations to customer, client audiences and professional peers
- Mentoring and coaching more junior colleagues
- Participation in technical interviewing and candidate assessment process
- 5 years of professional development experience, including Software Design skills and excellent knowledge of Python and experience in Back-End Python frameworks (e.g. Django, Flask, Bottle)
- Experience with Docked and Kubernetes; Experience with SQL and NoSQL databases
- Excellent knowledge on client-server communication over HTTP, REST and WebSocket
- Knowledge on: JSON-RPC, SOAP, WSDL, GraphQL would be considered a plus; Knowledge on AWS EC2, S3 is also a plus
- Familiar with the concept of microservice architectures and knowledgeable in HTML and CSS
- Knowledge in Object Oriented and Functional programming paradigms
- Experience in automated testing (e.g. Unit Tests); Experience in Software Development Process and Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment
- Very good knowledge of Security measures and Performance optimizations
- Able to produce high quality, readable and working code; Able to create high quality documentation of his/her code and create technical and design documentation
- A team player, willing to share knowledge, ability to mentor other team members, clear and effective communication, proactiveness
- Degree in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent experience
- Very good command of the English language
- Excellent salary and an opportunity to grow within the company
- Induction programs
- Participation in all stages of the development process from architecture design to development using SCRUM methodology
- Exchange experience by working in different teams of professionals
- Recognition programs and rewards (Employee of the month gets 1 additional vacation day)
- Free course in German
- Coverage of certification program expenses
- Company-sponsored events and team buildings
- Participation in our social groups of interests: Extreme Sports, Geeks, Photography, etc.
- Access to sports card
- Additional Health insurance (after your probation period)
- Nice and friendly atmosphere
If this opportunity sounds appealing and fitting for you and your future career development, don’t hesitate and apply. Send us your CV in English and we will contact the shortlisted candidates as soon as possible.
And if this job is not suitable for you, but you know a person who is a perfect match on the requirements listed, please share the link or recommend your friend.
Our services are free of charge for candidates.
All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality. Easy Consult Recruitment and Employment activities are based on a Recruitment license № 2339/ 30.08.2017