Security Project Manager
For more than 15 years Easy Consult has been a trusted partner for tailor made HR solutions in various industries. Striving to be a market leader we are always on the look for the latest trends in HR, staying true to our mission of building long lasting relationships with our clients, candidates, and employees.
No matter if it is about recruiting a skilled machine operator, a qualified software developer or an experienced executive our team has been delivering in a time efficient and high quality manner.
On behalf of one of our clients, we are looking for Security Project Manager to join their team.
What you will be doing:
- Create process improvements across the enterprise
- Serve as point of contact for teams to ensure team actions remain in synergy
- Manages the governance processes to plan, prioritize, track, and align work efforts across all projects and initiatives; adheres to project management methodologies, tools, guidelines, and standards; conducts project postmortem and stop/start/continue audits.
- Assists with evaluating business cases and ROI to the business to ensure contribution toward EBITDA growth glidepath
- Monitors project pipeline and maintains key stakeholder relationships throughout the project’s completion; Ensures projects are completed on time, within budget and scope, and consistent with established standards
- Integrates data and information from corporate strategic projects to support the balanced scorecard
- Collaborate with cross functional departments to improve business process and procedures. Acts as coach and mentor for departmental project teams
- Builds and maintains relationships with senior leadership and key stakeholders, and acts as a trusted advisor. Effectively communicate with senior leaders
- Develops detailed project plans used to guide the execution and control of enterprise level projects. Leads teams to validate scope, key milestones, schedules, resource requirements and escalates risks and opportunities.
- Bachelor’s degree or relevant work experience
- Program management skills and knowledge of project planning tools with evidence of practical application.
- PMP or Agile or Lean Six Sigma training a plus.
- 5+ years of demonstrated project management experience, CPG industry experience a plus
- Ability to analyze large volumes of data, identify potential issues and root causes and work with subject matter experts to develop solutions in a rapidly changing and ambiguous environment.
- Experience building & presenting analysis to key stakeholders.
- Advanced interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills
- Planning/project management
- Excellent analytical, conceptual thinking, business planning and execution skills
- Ability to lead teams via influence
- Resourceful and proactive individuals who are constantly unsatisfied with the status quo.
- Demonstrated ability to influence others.
- Ability to manage and direct team members without the benefit of a direct reporting relationship.
- Customer focused and results oriented
- Strong facilitation and documentation skills
As a company employee you will receive:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Pharmacy, Medical FSA, Dependent Care FSA, Health Savings Account
- Life Insurance, Supplemental Life Insurance, Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
- Short-Term Disability Insurance, Long-Term Disability Insurance, Accident Insurance,
- Critical Illness Insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement Assistance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Virtual Mental Health Counseling
- 401(k) with Company Match
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Sick Time
- Paid Holidays
- Maternity Disability Paid Leave and Parental Paid Leave
If this opportunity sounds appealing and fitting for you and your future career development, don’t hesitate and apply. Send us your CV in English and we will contact the short-listed candidates as soon as possible.
And if this job is not suitable for you, but you know a person who is a perfect match on the requirements listed, please share the link or recommend your friend.
Our services are free of charge for candidates.
All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality. Easy Consult Recruitment and Employment activities are based on a Recruitment license № 2339/ 30.08.2017