For more than 15 years Easy Consult has been a trusted partner for domestic and international clients, delivering tailor made HR solutions and consulting. Striving to be a market leader we are always on the look for the latest trends, staying true to our mission of building long lasting relationships with our clients, candidates, and employees.
During the last couple of years, we have built specialized recruitment teams, developed expertise and streamlined our services to accommodate the industry specific needs of the following economic sectors: BPO; ICT; Sales, Marketing & Administration; Logistics & Transportation; Finance & Banking; Manufacturing & Engineering;
On behalf of one of our client, we are currently looking for Junior Grapfic Designer to join their team.
What you will be doing:
• Support our visual storytelling content with social media graphics, animations, or other visual elements to elevate our presences externally
• Support sales teams with branded collateral, client presentations and product launch campaigns
• Work closely with 3rd party agencies and freelance for video content production, animations and website development
• Designing printed materials such as catalogues, postcards, leaflets, and posters.
• Producing digital assets such as social posts, newsletters, and venue screen graphics.
• Creating website assets such as new webpage designs, web banners, and animated GIFs.
• Producing production ready, art-worked materials.
• Working alongside the Head of Design and the Marketing team to produce campaign materials.
• Assist with the management of typography, logos, icons and branding.
Ideally, your skills will include:
• 2+ years experience working in a graphic design role;
• Degree in Graphic Design;
• Proficiency with the Adobe Creative Suite – Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop, After Effects, Premiere Pro, Photoshop;
• Work efficiently to a deadline;
• Able to manage time effectively and manage multiple projects;
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills;
• Strong design portfolio with digital and physical projects;
• Works great both in a team and independently.
As a company employee you will receive:
• Attractive remuneration package;
• Standard working hours are Monday to Friday;
• Friendly team and modern office;
• A stable job and career development opportunities;
• Food vouchers – 200 lv;
• 25 days paid leave;
• Additional Health Insurance.
If this opportunity sounds appealing and fitting for you and your future career development, don’t hesitate and apply. Send us your CV in English and we will contact the short-listed candidates as soon as possible.
And if this job is not suitable for you, but you know a person who is a perfect match on the requirements listed, please share the link or recommend your friend.
Our services are free of charge for candidates.
All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality. Easy Consult Recruitment and Employment activities are based on a Recruitment license № 2339/30.08.2017