For more than 15 years Easy Consult has been a trusted partner for tailor made HR solutions in various industries. Striving to be a market leader we are always on the look for the latest trends in HR, staying true to our mission of building long lasting relationships with our clients, candidates, and employees.
No matter if it is about recruiting a skilled machine operator, a qualified software developer or an experienced executive our team has been delivering in a time efficient and high quality manner.
On behalf of one of our clients, we are currently looking for Service Delivery Coordinator with French to join their team.
What you will be doing:
• Act as a customer and internal point of contact for assigned contracts
• Be responsible for the effective co-ordination of external / internal queries / escalations
• Ensure feedback from the client is sent to the management team to drive the improvement of services
• Support of asset management database to agreed data quality levels
• Carry out quality checks to ensure quality standards are maintained
• Responsible for the achievement of the contracted SLAs and meeting internal KPIs
• Have general knowledge of internal tools, systems and platforms.
• Responsible for coordinating end to end MACD Move Add Change Delete
• Provide necessary support for contract change management
• Adhere to agreed processes
• Maintain customer relationships
• Participate in team meetings and general inputs in day to day improvements
• The management of emails, phone calls to be done professionally and timely
• Maintain standards when using Hub sites.
• Other duties as required
• Maintain strong working relationships with internal business units.
• Excellent communication skills
• Ability to work collaboratively and lead in a fast-changing and flexible environment
• Ability to prioritize activities and tasks effectively
• Demonstrable ability to operate at prime customer contact level
• Experience with cross-functional working
• Advanced knowledge of the Office Package
• Proven track record in the delivery of high quality customer service
• Ability to work as part of a flexible, fast-changing environment
• Fluent in English and French.
• Knowledge of Visio & MS Project
• Experience with delivering complex projects
• ITIL (or similar) to minimum foundation level
• Lean 6 Sigma Qualification (or similar)
• Process and Quality Management
• Good commercial awareness
If this opportunity sounds appealing and fitting for you and your future career development, don’t hesitate and apply. Send us your CV in English and we will contact the short-listed candidates as soon as possible.
And if this job is not suitable for you, but you know a person who is a perfect match on the requirements listed, please share the link or recommend your friend.
Our services are free of charge for candidates.
All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality. Easy Consult Recruitment and Employment activities are based on a Recruitment license № 2339/ 30.08.2017