For more than 15 years Easy Consult has been a trusted partner for domestic and international clients, delivering tailor made HR solutions and consulting. Striving to be a market leader we are always on the look for the latest trends, staying true to our mission of building long lasting relationships with our clients, candidates, and employees.
During the last couple of years, we have built specialized recruitment teams, developed expertise and streamlined our services to accommodate the industry specific needs of the following economic sectors: BPO; ICT; Sales, Marketing & Administration; Logistics & Transportation; Finance & Banking; Manufacturing & Engineering;
On behalf of one of our client, we are currently looking for Group Consilidation Manager to join their team.
What you will be doing:
• Responsible for the various sub-Groups’ and Group’s consolidations (on a monthly basis and year-end basis) both for internal and external/statutory/audit purposes.
• Monitors the quality of the stand-alone deliverables needed for the Group Consolidation and implements changes and improvements in those.
• Works and manages, in strict alignment with VP International Financial Accounting & Reporting, the Group reporting framework, IFRS updates and reconciliations, consolidation procedures, IC reconciliations, consolidation tools improvements, Consolidated Accounting Policies, Notes and Disclosures, etc.
• Ultimate responsible for the Statutory IFRS Consolidation of the Group, including the Consolidation audit work/process.
• Deals with and manages Business Combination accounting, PPA processes and external advisors involved in all these.
• Reports directly to VP International Financial Accounting & Reporting/ SVP Corporate Accounting & Controlling and indirectly to Group CFO and Board.
Ideally, your skills will include:
• Big 4 experience in Assurance/Audit for at least 5-6 years, dealing with Consolidated IFRS Audits of Multinationals/Large Corporates.
• Strong IFRS Consolidation practical experience of at least 5 years in an multinational corporate/professional services environment:
• Having managed and prepared IFRS consolidation of multiple entities, in various locations, under various GAAPs, applying Business Combination/PPA accounting for at least 4 years;
• Strong statutory reporting experience;
• Strong practical/hands-on experience with the IFRS Reporting Framework concepts so that the person can easily navigate, steer and manage various local GAAPs‘ reconciliations/migrations of Local books to IFRS GRPs with the help of external professional advisors per location/GAAP as needed.
• Having managed all external advisors/consultants/auditors needed around an IFRS Consolidation;
• Good practical experience with Consolidaiton tools/systems;
• Excellent use of MS Excel;
• Excellent team-working and comminication skill-set;
• Fluent in English.
As a company employee you will receive:
• Competitive salary
• 5 day working week, 8 hours a day
• 25 day paid leave
• Company-sponsored events and team buildings
• Participation in our social groups of interests: Extreme Sports, Geeks, Photography, etc.
• Access to sports card
• Additional Health insurance
• Nice and friendly atmosphere.
If this opportunity sounds appealing and fitting for you and your future career development, don’t hesitate and apply. Send us your CV in English and we will contact the short-listed candidates as soon as possible.
And if this job is not suitable for you, but you know a person who is a perfect match on the requirements listed, please share the link or recommend your friend.
Our services are free of charge for candidates.
All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality. Easy Consult Recruitment and Employment activities are based on a Recruitment license № 2339/30.08.2017