For more than 15 years Easy Consult has been a trusted partner for tailor made HR solutions in various industries. Striving to be a market leader we are always on the look for the latest trends in HR, staying true to our mission of building long lasting relationships with our clients, candidates, and employees.
No matter if it is about recruiting a skilled machine operator, a qualified software developer or an experienced executive our team has been delivering in a time efficient and high quality manner.
On behalf of one of our clients, a telecommunication company , we are currently looking for Tier 2 NOC Engineer to join their team.
What you will be doing:
- Monitoring the core network infrastructure of a telecommunication network;
- Own and manage incidents from initial reporting until resolution, ensuring SLA targets are achieved Responsible for troubleshooting, and support of customer issues;
- Remotely test data /transmission circuits, troubleshoot problems, and work with third party vendors;
- Managing the ticket queue: own and manage incidents from initial reporting until resolution, ensuring SLA targets are achieved;
- Ensure correct data in the Ticket system and derive improvements if needed;
- Proactively track and make supplier escalations as appropriate;
- Liaison with other company departments during incident and change management lifecycle;
- Engage other internal groups as required to ensure speedy resolution of Incidents;
- Monitor change maintenance as detailed in our change management system;
- Ensure frequent communication with our customers during the incident process.
Ideally, your skills will include:
- Passionate about good customer experience;
- Over 3 years experience in an operations environment with a technical network;
- Experience managing complex faults on IP and/or Transport Networks;
- Operational support within various WAN infrastructures in a Telecoms/ISP environment:
- Use of OSS management systems, SNMP, Syslog, TACACS/RADIUS,
- Routing protocol experience, especially ISIS and OSPF
- Ethernet-based including VLAN / MPLS technologies
- Knowledge of Juniper Junos and Cisco IOS-based infrastructures
- Experience operating Juniper/Cisco/Huawei based IP-architectures;
- Experience managing complex faults on optical DWDM networks and underlying technology;
- Understanding of fiber-based and transport protocols
- CWDM/DWDM architectures;
- Operational support and use of Huawei, Infinera, Ciena, or similar vendor equipment;
- Knowledge of data principles, customer applications, and troubleshooting techniques;
- Ability to think logically when under pressure;
- Ability to interpret large amounts of technical information;
- Fluent written and spoken English is essential. Other European languages are beneficial;
- Excellent customer focus and understanding of the culture of an international company in a fast-growing market.
As a company employee, you will receive:
- Attractive remuneration including performance bonuses;
- Opportunity to work at home after the training period;
- Additional Health Insurance;
- Multisport card;
- Food vouchers;
- Paid training and endless abilities to learn;
- Opportunity to work in a global and culturally diversified environment.
If this opportunity sounds appealing and fitting for you and your future career development, don't hesitate and apply. Send us your CV in English and we will contact the short-listed candidates as soon as possible.
And if this job is not suitable for you, but you know a person who is a perfect match for the requirements listed, please share the link or recommend your friend.
Our services are free of charge for candidates.
All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality. Easy Consult Recruitment and Employment activities are based on a Recruitment license 2339/ 30.08.2017