For a partner of ours - a company in the energy sector, that operates in the electricity generation market and engage in all phases of a power plants life, we are looking for End User Support Specialist to join their IT User Support & Services team.
We are currently seeking of End User Support Specialist as part of highly motivated IT engineers team, responsible for providing remote technical support for all company employees worldwide. The position will be based at office of the company in Sofia.
- Ensure that all IT requests in the company are successfully recognized and registered, properly prioritized, classified and effectively handled in a timely manner;
- Manage employees accounts in all used systems and providing the necessary access;
- Escalate and report tickets based on the severity;
- Support and monitoring of company IT infrastructure, which includes client devices, network and peripheral devices, servers and reporting alarms;
- Partner with the IT Management team;
- Coordinate with 3rd party vendors;
- Onsite support for company's office in Sofia.
QUALIFICATION AND SKILLS:
- University Degree (Bachelor or Master) in information Technologies, Mathematics, Physics or other engineering science
- Fluency in English
- Great communication and organization skills
- Understand open problems / issues and communicate workarounds
- Demonstrates capacity to identify root causes and direct users to long lasting resolutions.
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment and remain calm under pressure
- Capability to self-motivate, work independently and taking ownership of job responsibilities
- Ability to understand and follow technical documentation
- Prepare technical user guides
- Readiness to learn new technologies
- Covering 8 hours shifts between 8:00 to 23:00 EET Monday to Friday on rotational basis
- At least 2 years of IT user support experience
IT knowledge of
- Active Directory User and Computer Management
- NTFS Permissions
- Single Sign On
- Windows-based platforms including Microsoft Windows 10, Outlook, Office package, Office 365 cloud services
- Networking (Experience with troubleshooting remote access issues)
- Knowledge of client endpoint protection products
- Mobile Device Management
- Cloud document management systems
- Hardware/Software/OS troubleshooting
- Printers support
This position reports hierarchically to the Head of IT User Support & Services.