Help Desk Assosiate
For more than 15 years Easy Consult has been a trusted partner for tailor made HR solutions in various industries. Striving to be a market leader we are always on the look for the latest trends in HR, staying true to our mission of building long lasting relationships with our clients, candidates, and employees.
No matter if it is about recruiting a skilled machine operator, a qualified software developer or an experienced executive our team has been delivering in a time efficient and high quality manner.
On behalf of one of our clients, we are currently looking for Help Desk Associate to join their team.
What you will be doing:
- 1st level support for Employees Central;
- Data maintenance;
- Handling of incidents and service requests in the environment;
- Central contact point for users and administrators;
- Consultation of employees and managers on procedures;
- Creation of documentation.
Ideally, your skills will include:
- IT training or comparable qualification;
- Work experience in an HR or IT related help desk, call center;
- Experience in the handling of a ticket system;
- Good knowledge of MS Office;
- Very good knowledge of English and good knowledge of German.
As a company employee you will receive:
- Employment contract with full insurances;
- Perfect salary and performance monthly bonuses;
- Standard working hours;
- Hybrid working model;
- Additional paid leave;
- Additional health insurance;
- Opportunity to work in a global and culturally diversified environment.
If this opportunity sounds appealing and fitting for you and your future career development, dont hesitate and apply. Send us your CV in English and we will contact the short-listed candidates as soon as possible.
And if this job is not suitable for you, but you know a person who is a perfect match on the requirements listed, please share the link or recommend your friend.
Our services are free of charge for candidates.
All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality. Easy Consult Recruitment and Employment activities are based on a Recruitment license 2339/ 30.08.2017