For more than 15 years Easy Consult has been a trusted partner for tailor made HR solutions in various industries. Striving to be a market leader we are always on the look for the latest trends in HR, staying true to our mission of building long lasting relationships with our clients, candidates, and employees.
No matter if it is about recruiting a skilled machine operator, a qualified software developer or an experienced executive our team has been delivering in a time efficient and high quality manner.
On behalf of one of our clients, we are currently looking for Provider Manager to join their team.
What you will be doing:
- Establishment and monitor the contractual obligations of IT service providers;
- Selection of new IT suppliers into the supplier base;
- Аctive support in tender processes Establishment and maintenance of a strategic supplier portfolio management;
- Active strategic management of IT service providers and suppliers;
- Beeing responsible for the management of IT contracts in the context of our digital product development, especially contract conclusion and filing as well as the corresponding monitoring;
- Reporting of results and preparation of recommendations for action and presentations for IT management.
Ideally, your skills will include:
- Technical university degree in the field of economics or law;
- Professional experience and sound experience in contract management, preferably with a focus on IT;
- Confident appearance combined with negotiation skills and assertiveness;
- Precise and structured way of working;
- Economic thinking and acting with high quality standards at the same time;
- Strong hands-on mentality and great sense of responsibility;
- You are fluent in written and spoken English, other EU languages are an advantage;
- Experience on the topic of commissioned data processing is a plus.
As a company employee you will receive:
- Flexible & family-friendly working time models;
- Attractive salary package and additional financial incentives;
- Remote work possible except for an average of two days a month on site;
- Additional Healthcare insurance;
- Multisport card;
- Perspectives for career development and growth within the global company;
- An attractive remuneration package based on your experience.
If this opportunity sounds appealing and fitting for you and your future career development, dont hesitate and apply. Send us your CV in English and we will contact the short-listed candidates as soon as possible.
And if this job is not suitable for you, but you know a person who is a perfect match on the requirements listed, please share the link or recommend your friend.
Our services are free of charge for candidates.
All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality. Easy Consult Recruitment and Employment activities are based on a Recruitment license 2339/ 30.08.2017