For more than 15 years Easy Consult has been a trusted partner for domestic and international clients, delivering tailor made HR solutions and consulting. Striving to be a market leader we are always on the look for the latest trends, staying true to our mission of building long lasting relationships with our clients, candidates, and employees.
During the last couple of years, we have built specialized recruitment teams, developed expertise and streamlined our services to accommodate the industry specific needs of the following economic sectors: BPO; ICT; Sales, Marketing & Administration; Logistics & Transportation; Finance & Banking; Manufacturing & Engineering;
On behalf of one of our client, we are currently looking for Sales Manager to join their team.
What you will be doing:
• Performance Management – Drives sales team performance by directly managing N3 POD Sellers and setting KPI targets, designing effective sales and messaging strategy, and executing individualized performance optimization plans.
• Client Engagement – Leads sales strategy discussion based on offering performance and market response, and interfaces directly with client subject matter experts and sales leaders.
• Deliverables – Owns program performance against sales targets, designs sales execution process, delivers actionable insights from analysis of trends and market insights.
• People Management – Builds and manages a high performing Sales Team, drives 1 on 1 and team talent management process to ensure assigned team members are exceeding performance KPIs.
Ideally, your skills will include:
• Education – Bachelor’s degree is required. Business, Marketing, Economics, or other related majors are preferred.
• Experience – Extensive sales experience is required as well as experience managing sales teams, experience with multiple types of sales motions or parts of sales and marketing operations highly preferred.
• Languages – English level (C1) required.
• Tools/Systems – Mastery of basic productivity tools (Outlook, O365, Web Conferencing tools) fluency using CRM systems, and Reporting Tools (PowerBI, Excel, PowerApps, etc.) required.
As a company employee you will receive:
• 25 days PTO (most of the companies in Bulgaria have 20 days PTO);
• 50 BGN per month ( 600 BGN per year) food vouchers;
• 180 BGN net per month Accenture Flexi (these money are provided with special “points system” and can be used for purchasing different goods, car fuel, transportation card, sport card etc. based on personal preferences);
• Recognition Program – your work can be recognized by your co-workers through awarding you with recognition points. These points transform In the above system and you can purchase different goods with them;
• Private Luxury healthcare plan with Generally Insurance from the 1st day of employment;
• Life insurance from the 1st day of employment;
• 300 BGN after the probation period for purchasing home equipment chosen by the employee.
If this opportunity sounds appealing and fitting for you and your future career development, don’t hesitate and apply. Send us your CV in English and we will contact the short-listed candidates as soon as possible.
And if this job is not suitable for you, but you know a person who is a perfect match on the requirements listed, please share the link or recommend your friend.
Our services are free of charge for candidates.
All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality. Easy Consult Recruitment and Employment activities are based on a Recruitment license № 2339/30.08.2017