Easy Consult was established in 2004 and is the fastest growing Bulgarian Recruitment company on the market, focused on Experts and Management search in a broad range of industries and job roles. Our team is dedicated to the idea of delivering timely and customized services to the clients – some of the most prominent and preferred employers in the country.
On behalf of one of our client, we are currently looking for Assistant Order To Cash Collection with German with language skills to join their team.
What you will be doing:
• The Shared Services Order to Cash Collections Associate will be responsible for the processing of cash collections and the resolution of cash collection issues within the Shared Services Order to Cash team.
• The Collections Associate will be responsible for the processing and allocation of all incoming cash receipts as well as resolution of payment issues/Direct debit/customer queries within the Shared Services Order to Cash team.
• The position will be tasked with driving and delivering Order To Cash service excellence to the business with an emphasis on customer service and continuous process improvement to further enhance the Order To Cash service level and effectiveness expected throughout.
• Assistant Collections Order To Cash will be responsible for a variety of activities, which include Collections and Aged debt activities, as well as a variety of activities connected to Third party Collections agency, internal departments’ communication and activities, as well as tasks related to the customer invoices and complaints.
• The position might be subjected to restructuring post stabilization period to exclude/include Order-to Cash activities relevant to the requirements on the Local Business Unit and Company’s objectives.
Ideally, your skills will include:
• Minimum of 2 years Collections/Accounts Receivable experience in a multinational organisation and/or Shared Services environment;
• A good understanding of wider Order to Cash area processes;
• Ability to assess a problem and escalate it to the appropriate level ;
• Fluent in English and German;
• ERP experience essential, preferably SAP;
• Strong customer service orientation.
As a company employee you will receive:
• Competitive Rewards & Compensation plan;
• Social Benefits & Corporate discounts;
• Recognition programs;
• Career & Talent progression growth opportunities;
• Excellent Health & Wellbeing conditions;
• Modern and comfortable working environment & tools;
• Hybrid & Flexible working;
• Social activities and events.
If this opportunity sounds appealing and fitting for you and your future career development, don’t hesitate and apply. Send us your CV in English and we will contact the short-listed candidates as soon as possible.
And if this job is not suitable for you, but you know a person who is a perfect match on the requirements listed, please share the link or recommend your friend.
Our services are free of charge for candidates.
All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality. Easy Consult Recruitment and Employment activities are based on a Recruitment license № 2339/ 30.08.2017.