For more than 15 years Easy Consult has been a trusted partner for tailor made HR solutions in various industries. Striving to be a market leader we are always on the look for the latest trends in HR, staying true to our mission of building long lasting relationships with our clients, candidates, and employees.
No matter if it is about recruiting a skilled machine operator, a qualified software developer or an experienced executive our team has been delivering in a time efficient and high quality manner.
On behalf of one of our clients, a telecommunication company , we are currently looking for Tier 1 NOC Engineer to join their team.
What you will be doing:
- Monitoring the core network infrastructure of a telecommunication network, in a 24/7 operations centre;
- Responding to phone, email and portal communication from our customers;
- Ensuring frequent phone and written communication to our customer during the incident process. Updating our ticketing system at required intervals with quality information and following operational guidelines;
- Managing the ticket queue: own and manage incidents from initial reporting until resolution, ensuring SLA targets are achieved;
- Manage access requests outside the Access teams business hours;
- Manage maintenance cases out of maintenance team business hours;
- Proactively track and make supplier escalations as appropriate;
- Liaison with other departments and our suppliers during incident and change management lifecycle;
- Engage other internal groups as required to ensure speedy resolution of incidents.
Ideally, your skills will include:
- A technical degree, apprenticeship or technical customer service experience is preferred.
- Passionate about good customer experience.
- Customer service experience is preferred, using good written and verbal communication.
- Telecommunications network knowledge is beneficial, particularly fibre networks.
- An ability to self-learn and develop.
- Ability to think logically when under pressure.
- Ability to interpret large amounts of technical information.
- Fluent written and spoken English is essential.
- Other European languages are beneficial.
As a company employee you will receive:
- Attractive remuneration including performance bonuses;
- Opportunity to work at home after the training period;
- Additional Health Insurance;
- Multisport card;
- Food vouchers;
- Paid training and endless abilities to learn;
- Opportunity to work in a global and culturally diversified environment
If this opportunity sounds appealing and fitting for you and your future career development, dont hesitate and apply. Send us your CV in English and we will contact the short-listed candidates as soon as possible.
And if this job is not suitable for you, but you know a person who is a perfect match on the requirements listed, please share the link or recommend your friend.
Our services are free of charge for candidates.
All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality. Easy Consult Recruitment and Employment activities are based on a Recruitment license 2339/ 30.08.2017