For more than 15 years Easy Consult has been a trusted partner for tailor-made HR solutions in various industries. Striving to be a market leader we are always on the look for the latest trends in HR, staying true to our mission of building long-lasting relationships with our clients, candidates, and employees.
No matter if it is about recruiting a skilled machine operator, a qualified software developer or an experienced executive our team has been delivering in a time-efficient and high-quality manner.
On behalf of one of our clients, we are looking for Waiters to join their team.
Who you are:
- Previous working experience in the same or a similar work
- Team player and able to work in an international team
- Strong communication skills in English
What you'll do:
- Follow the company's service etiquette
- Ensure a polite and clean appearance all the time
- Be aware of food and beverage service
- Welcome customers, seat them and check if on the table there are enough cutlery, plates, and glass for all patrons
- Fulfill the drinks, collect dirty dishes and maintain tidy during the meal
- Tidy up the table after the patrons left and prepare for the new meals, including setting up items such as linens, silverware, and glassware
- Show your knowledge about the menu
- Ensure guest satisfaction
- Handle complaints and inform about all complaints and difficult superiors
- Be ready to perform in special events
What's in it for you?
- Work in an international team
- Full-time work (38h with an option of additional hours)
- Working in a hotel chain or holiday parks in the Netherlands
- Provided accommodation (mostly free or up to 400 per month)
- Help with BSN
- Work contract under the Dutch law
- Salary in the range 1800-2400 and a weekly salary
- 18% holiday money
You can send your CV via the application link or call the recruiter directly on the number +38591 3000 716.
Our services are free of charge for candidates.
All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality. Easy Consult Recruitment and Employment activities are based on a Recruitment license 2339/ 30.08.2017
* The words and terms used that have a gendered meaning refer equally to the masculine and feminine gender, regardless of whether they are used in the masculine or feminine gender.