For more than 15 years Easy Consult has been a trusted partner for domestic and international clients, delivering tailor made HR solutions and consulting. Striving to be a market leader we are always on the look for the latest trends, staying true to our mission of building long lasting relationships with our clients, candidates, and employees.
During the last couple of years, we have built specialized recruitment teams, developed expertise and streamlined our services to accommodate the industry specific needs of the following economic sectors: BPO; ICT; Sales, Marketing & Administration; Logistics & Transportation; Finance & Banking; Manufacturing & Engineering;
On behalf of one of our client, we are currently looking for Technical Support Engineer to join their team.
What you will be doing:
• Administer, monitor and maintain the supported systems in operation within the required parameters (availability, performance);
• Analyze and evaluate failures and performance decreases on database and application level
• Analyze business requirements and apply changes in stored DB procedures to reflect them in the supported systems
• Support testing and production environments, deploy builds and fixes, sanity testing and troubleshooting;
• Monitor application servers and workload;
• Handle incidents (analyze logs, errors handling, finding resolutions or workarounds within the specified SLAs/OLAs);
• Develop tools/scripts to automate routine operational tasks;
• Maintain system documentation.
Ideally, your skills will include:
• University degree in the field of IT/Telecommunication or any other relevant;
• At least 1 year of working experience in monitoring/reporting/supporting applications;
• Unix/Linux experience is mandatory;
• SQL Knowledge (Oracle) is mandatory;
• Fluency in English – written and spoken;
• Knowledge of ITIL (Incident-, Problem-, Change-, Deployment-, Event-Management);
•Experience with 2-tier or 3-tier applications - J2EE servers and applications.
The company offers:
• A chance to join one of the most exciting fast-developing industries and to work for the market leader;
• To work in friendly, ambitious and motivated team of professionals;
• On- and off-the- job training according to personal potential and company needs;
• Challenging assignments and career development opportunities in multinational environment;
• Attractive remuneration package and fringe benefits;
• Safe working environment during COVID.
If this opportunity sounds appealing and fitting for you and your future career development, don’t hesitate and apply. Send us your CV in English and we will contact the short-listed candidates as soon as possible. And if this job is not suitable for you, but you know a person who is a perfect match on the requirements listed, please share the link or recommend your friend.Our services are free of charge for candidates.
All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality. Easy Consult Recruitment and Employment activities are based on a Recruitment license № 392/02.03.2022