Full-stack Developer with PHP
For a client of ours a global leader in marketing, communication, and digital transformation, driven through
the alchemy of creativity and technology, we are looking for an experienced Full-stack developer with a PHP focus.
Purpose & Responsibilities:
The company provides a scalable digital product to its clients in the context of SaaS. You will be part of an agile,
cross-functional team that develops a web portal based on a PHP digital experience platform, that incorporates
front- and backend functionality.
You take part in the agile process from the coordination of requirements to the development, QA, and delivery
You have a high demand for the quality of your work and your team.
You are actively involved in the research and further development of the client's platform in terms of new features
which incorporate cost estimates and feasibility projections.
You follow current technical innovations in your field and bring this knowledge to the team.
Required skills & experience:
- Very good experience in PHP8 and OOP frameworks for PHP such as Symfony/Zend/Laravel
- Very good knowledge of using a PHP template engine, e.g. Twig, Blade, Smarty
- safe handling of remote APIs like GraphQL and RESTful interfaces
- In-depth knowledge of MySQL
- Several years of experience in front-end programming (HTML / CSS)
- Project experience with SaaS and Tailwind/Bootstrap
- Confident in using the command line
- Confident in using git and experienced in working according to git-flow
- Used to setup CI/CD pipelines with GitLab
- Very good command of the English language
- The applicant should be experienced working in complex systems
- - Deep knowledge in writing unit tests with PHPUnit or Jest
The work will be mainly based in Bulgaria with communications with their Western European agency colleagues,
particularly in Berlin or Cologne, Germany. An initial period might be required in Germany for training followed
by occasional follow up visits.
What should you expect from our client:
- Young, friendly and enthusiastic team;
- Excellent remuneration package and social benefits;
- An interesting and challenging job position;
- International know-how and ongoing trainings;
- Diverse clients portfolio;
- Possibility for work from cool office.
Our services are free of charge for candidates. All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality. Easy Consult Recruitment and Employment activities are based on a Recruitment license 2339/ 30.08.2017