The team is working in Clouds and with Clouds. They aimed to help our internal teams to establish Finops practices, so their cloud costs are prudent, transparent, and optimized.
The company goals are to improve transparency for public cloud costs, provide UI for cost estimations and forecasts, and send flexible cost reports.
Soon they will work on automation of tracking saving initiatives, Kubernetes cost calculation, and optimizing recommendations for AWS services usage.
YOU ARE GOING TO:
- Develop a system for accounting, optimization, and reporting of resource usage costs in AWS and GCP.
- Interact with the product owner.
- Participate in task estimating.
- English from the intermediate level.
- Experience in developing applications on Node.js.
- Experience with React JS, and Redux.
- Experience with MySQL.
- Experience with Redis.
WILL BE AN ADVANTAGE:
- Experience with queues (we use SQS).
- Knowledge of Ant Design.
- Knowledge of the AWS SDK.
- CI/CD pipeline.
- Experience with AWS services.
- Experience with GCP BigQuery.
The company offers:
- Well-coordinated professional team.
- Cutting-edge technologies, interesting and challenging tasks, dynamic projects, great opportunities for self-realization, and professional and career growth.
- Flexible working hours and opportunity for hybrid work.
- Job placement and payment of salary take place according to the labor code, as well as sick lists.
- 25 days annual paid leave
- Competitive base salary and bonus paid quarterly.
- Medical insurance.
- Sports card.
Our services are free of charge for candidates. All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality. Easy Consult Recruitment and Employment activities are based on a Recruitment license 2339/ 30.08.2017