For more than 15 years Easy Consult has been a trusted partner for tailor made HR solutions in various industries. Striving to be a market leader we are always on the look for the latest trends in HR, staying true to our mission of building long lasting relationships with our clients, candidates, and employees.
No matter if it is about recruiting a skilled machine operator, a qualified software developer or an experienced executive our team has been delivering in a time efficient and high quality manner.
On behalf of one of our clients we are looking for Service Process Owner RTR to join their team.
What you will be doing:
- Defining end-to-end process, performance measures, internal controls, business rules, standards and policies within the Record to Report (RTR)
- Shaping and designing the process and controls needed whilst simultaneously creating a culture of continuous improvement for record to report
- Be involved in managing business process transformations and have ownership for the delivery of key record to report programs
- Develop process variants, interim solutions and workarounds together with the Transition and support services team;
- Identify improvement opportunities within record to report with the overall view on how it impacts the whole organization;
- Ensure service is delivered with a strong focus on customer satisfaction and in accordance with the SLA’s agreed with the senior management.
- Knowledge and experience in record to report, preferably in process optimization/ improvement;
- Good motivation and negotiation skills;
- Track record of closely partnering and driving change in concert with corporate management, specifically related to global processes and systems;
- Ability to quickly absorb new concepts and ideas – including operations model and BU or location-specific needs;
- Open-minded and culturally sensitive approach, well-structured and self-driven, innovation-driven persona;
- Expertise with SAP and process mining software;
- Fluent level of English – written and spoken; German is an advantage.
Understanding the end-to-end RTR process with the aim to improve it;
- Defining business requirements for record to report global process;
- Recommending solutions and consolidating platforms to improve integration and reduce support burden;
- Identifying improvement opportunities to advance key record to report process metrics;
- Identification and implementation of critical projects which reduce costs while improving overall process value;
- Coordinating the collaboration with IT regarding the development of system standards and integration of technology for record to report;
- Participating and championing cross-functional process and system improvement initiatives, while leading the maintenance of a strong Controls environment.
The company offers:
- A chance to join one of the most exciting fast-developing industries and to work for the market leader;
- To work in friendly, ambitious and motivated team of professionals;
- On- and off-the- job training according to personal potential and company needs;
- Challenging assignments and career development opportunities in multinational environment;
- Attractive remuneration package and fringe benefits;
- Flexible working schedule and opportunity for home office.
If this opportunity sounds appealing and fitting for you and your future career development, don’t hesitate and apply. Send us your CV in English and we will contact the short-listed candidates as soon as possible.
And if this job is not suitable for you, but you know a person who is a perfect match on the requirements listed, please share the link or recommend your friend.
Our services are free of charge for candidates.
All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality. Easy Consult Recruitment and Employment activities are based on a Recruitment license № 2339/ 30.08.2017