For more than 15 years Easy Consult has been a trusted partner for tailor made HR solutions in various industries. Striving to be a market leader we are always on the look for the latest trends in HR, staying true to our mission of building long lasting relationships with our clients, candidates, and employees.
No matter if it is about recruiting a skilled machine operator, a qualified software developer or an experienced executive our team has been delivering in a time efficient and high quality manner.
On behalf of one of our clientsnwe are looking for Financial controller, ESO to join their team.
What you will be doing:
- Track, understand, analyze and synthesize the key performance indicators of the ESO Unit of the Company.
- Provide support to the Function Heads of ESO (realistic Risk and Opportunity assessment) and prepare ad-hoc analysis.
- Prepare/Review the Monthly Reports and Commentary (OPEX, Headcount) for the ESO Unit of the Company.
- Prepare forward-looking analyses - focusing not only on the past performance but also foreseeing Risks & Opportunities in YTG / coming years.
- Review/prepare PPV analysis based on actual performance.
- Review/prepare PPV and update rolling forecast based on open orders.
- Execute the Budget and Forecast processes for ESO in close cooperation with other Departments.
- Challenge ESO Function Heads in terms of business assumptions and performance metrics in order to dynamically re-allocate resources.
- Participate in the development of the Zentiva Management Reporting environment/reports in SAP BW.
- Participate in the development of the long-range Management Reporting strategy and tools of the Company.
- Preparation of insightful presentations for management about the performance of ESO.
- Review/prepare as required PPV calculations and rolling PPV forecast based on open orders.
- Review/prepare comparisons of actual results to budget.
- Consolidating results (PPV and OPEX and distribution) across company divisions to give the management a combined overall view of ESO unit performance.
- Coordinate cost allocations between the different functions and departments.
- Cooperate on Company transformation/restructuring projects.
- Higher education, bachelor's degree in the field of Economics or Finance
- Minimum 5 years previous experience in the field of Finance
- Knowledge of regulation acts in the field of financial activity, accounting and internal financial control, normative acts related to tax and social security legislation, the main provisions of labor and civil legislation
- English language skills, computer skills including MS Office applications, SAP
If this opportunity sounds appealing and fitting for you and your future career development, don’t hesitate and apply. Send us your CV in English and we will contact the short-listed candidates as soon as possible.
And if this job is not suitable for you, but you know a person who is a perfect match on the requirements listed, please share the link or recommend your friend.
Our services are free of charge for candidates.
All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality. Easy Consult Recruitment and Employment activities are based on a Recruitment license № 2339/ 30.08.2017