For more than 15 years Easy Consult has been a trusted partner for domestic and international clients, delivering tailor made HR solutions and consulting. Striving to be a market leader we are always on the look for the latest trends, staying true to our mission of building long lasting relationships with our clients, candidates, and employees.
During the last couple of years, we have built specialized recruitment teams, developed expertise and streamlined our services to accommodate the industry specific needs of the following economic sectors: BPO; ICT; Sales, Marketing & Administration; Logistics & Transportation; Finance & Banking; Manufacturing & Engineering;
On behalf of one of our client, we are currently looking for Office Manager and Executive Assistant to join their team.
What you will be doing:
• Oversee and support all administrative duties in the office and ensure that office is operating smoothly.
• Develop office policies and procedures/ office administrative systems such as BOX, access system for the office etc.,and ensure they are implemented appropriately.
• Represent the office by welcoming visitors, arranging company dinners and other corporate event.
• Manage office budgets, rental contracts, contacts for supplies, clients, deliveries etc. regarding the office.
• Identify opportunities for process and office management improvements, and designand implementnew systems.
• Provide other administrative support as necessary, including scheduling group meetings, maintaining calendars, doing research, and creating reports.
• Serve as a liaison with internal staff at all levels, affiliate organizations, government offices and other agencies.
• Manage office supplies inventory and place orders as necessary.
• Actively support office onboarding and offboarding process for all employees located in Sofia.
• Organizeand coordinate events.
• Performother duties as required.
• Manage the calendar and appointments of both directors.
• Arrange extensive global travels and meetings by developing agendas, scheduling flights, booking other transportation, arranging lodging and meeting accommodations, arranging international visas, passport renewal.
• Coordinate and organize meetings, conference calls and video calls, including coordination of all necessary logistics.
• Assist with Power Point presentations, Excel or Word documents (i.e. typing, formatting, printing and binding).
• Maintain and update action lists and follow up on timely completion of action items.
• Proof read and edit letters, reports and presentations and preparation of correspondence.
• Manage documents and control; printing and binding of documents/reports.
• Prioritize documents to be signed by both directors.
• Prioritize email repliesthat have to be made by the Executive Director and COO Thermal Division personally. Replying to the non-priority mails will usually fall to the Executive Assistant.
• Screenin coming calls, take notes of essential information and prioritize the calls to be returned by both directors.
• Update the executives outlook contact databases with business cards collected at meetings.
• Anticipate the Directors’needs and proactively bringing together appropriate people and resources to support the executive in addressing these issues.
• Effectively handle Board of Directors related activities and communication.
Ideally, your skills will include:
• Master’sdegree–BA, MBA or similar business related education.
• 3+ years experience in an international company supporting C-level executives.
• Bulgarian and English proficiency(written and verbal).
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Proficiency in MS Office with solid skills in Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
• Strong organizational skills that reflect ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to detail and little direction.
• Proven ability to handle confidential information with desecration and demonstrate the highest level of customer/client service.
• Ability to prioritise workload and work independently.
• Highly resourceful team player with the ability to also be extremely effective independently.
• Very strong interpersonal skills and sensitivity toward cultural diversity with the ability to build relationships with stakeholders, including staff, boardmembers and external partners.
• High level of flexibility and ability to quickly adapt to changing needs in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
• Ability to anticipate needs and proactive approach with high level of problem-solving skills.
• Strong decision-making capability and ability to work independent.•High commitment and stress resilience.
• Good project management skills.
If this opportunity sounds appealing and fitting for you and your future career development, don’t hesitate and apply. Send us your CV in English and we will contact the short-listed candidates as soon as possible.
And if this job is not suitable for you, but you know a person who is a perfect match on the requirements listed, please share the link or recommend your friend.
Our services are free of charge for candidates.
All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality. Easy Consult Recruitment and Employment activities are based on a Recruitment license № 2339/30.08.2017