Senior Front-end developer RC Engage
For our client - a product company developing a cloud-based communications platform, we are looking for an experienced Front-end developer.
Their UI stack is a combination of AngularJS and React. They are actively working to move fully to the React ecosystem and update all applications to use React 18 and TypeScript.
They are looking at restructuring their UI towards the micro frontend architecture using the Webpack 5 federation module. Also, the company is a big believer in comprehensive testing automation and CI/CD.
The responsibilities of the role are as follows:
- Review requirements and translate them into the technical implementation
- Write component and unit tests for your code by using react-testing-library and jest
- Build/Create modern web applications using react ecosystem
- Work with inner npm packages and UI kit
- Perform code reviews for other developers and continuously look for opportunities to
improve and optimize code quality
- Ability to analyze, troubleshoot, and solve a wide range of technical problems
- Effectively communicate and collaborate on design and technology with management
and other engineering teams
- Follow RingCentral internal coding style and principle to design and implement business systems based on requirements.
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field or equivalent, is
- Experience in building complex web-based user interfaces for enterprise-grade
commercial cloud services
- 3+ years experience with React.js ecosystem libraries like a redux, saga, hook-forms
- Familiarity with the bundling process and how to configure Webpack/rollup from scratch
- Understanding how to use browser development tools and how to use them in
- Willingness to take ownership of the tasks and to achieve targets with minimum
- Experience with SaaS, distributed, highly available, event-driven systems
- Strong problem-solving skills, a can-do attitude
- Great communication skills; ability to effectively present ideas and thoughts
- Experience with Contact Center solutions is a HUGE plus
- Well-coordinated professional team;
- Cutting edge technologies, interesting and challenging tasks, dynamic project, great opportunities for self-realization, professional and career growth;
- Flexible working hours and opportunity for a hybrid work;
- Job placement and payment of salary take place according to the labor code;
- 25 days annual paid leave;
- Competitive base salary and bonus paid quarterly.
- Medical insurance;
- Sports card.
Easy Consult is a well-known Bulgarian recruitment agency who has been placing and sourcing talented technical and non-technical IT professionals since 2004. With over 15 years of recruitment experience we specialize in matching talented individuals to vacancies in the highly competitive IT jobs market at all levels. We aim to provide the best services, the best solutions and the best value to both jobseekers and employers within the ICT industry.
Our services are free of charge for candidates. All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality. Easy Consult Recruitment and Employment activities are based on a Recruitment license 2339/ 30.08.2017.