For more than 15 years Easy Consult has been a trusted partner for tailor made HR solutions in various industries. Striving to be a market leader we are always on the look for the latest trends in HR, staying true to our mission of building long lasting relationships with our clients, candidates, and employees.
No matter if it is about recruiting a skilled machine operator, a qualified software developer or an experienced executive our team has been delivering in a time efficient and high quality manner.
On behalf of one of our clients, we are currently looking for Travel Coordinator to join their team.
What you will be doing:
- Prepare offers for different types of travel services such as flights, accommodation, rent-a-car taking into account the company travel policy and approved budget;
- Provide and receive information in person, by phone or via email with relation to the settlement of formalities about trips;
- Makes travel reservations and provide to employees all required travel documents and information about the specifics of their trips;
- Helps employees in obtaining the necessary travel documents, including visas;
- Processing accounting documents to each legal entity of the DIGITALL group of companies;
- Keep accounting records - a record of the documents obtained in accordance with the rules established in the company and ensure their storage or transmission registry;
- Arrange business meetings; team events and group reservations;
- Performs a variety of administrative support tasks;
- Continuously increasing their professional qualifications;
- Performs all other activities related to the job;
- Know and observe internal regulations of the company and train its employees accordingly.
Ideally, your skills will include:
- Experience in the travel industry (hospitality or travel agency);
- Knowledge of airplane ticket issuance and GDS system is an advantage;
- Fluent English;
- German language at least mid-level is a strong advantage;
- Advanced organizational skills;
- Quick learning ability;
- Detail oriented;
- General administration skills, ability to work with documents;
- Develop effective working relationships with customers, co-workers and administration;
- Ability to make contacts with other departments, requiring tact and judgment to avoid friction;
- Ability to interface with all level of personnel in order to discuss travel arrangements;
- Ability to work under pressure and tight timelines.;
- Effective oral and written communicator.
If this opportunity sounds appealing and fitting for you and your future career development, dont hesitate and apply. Send us your CV in English and we will contact the short-listed candidates as soon as possible.
And if this job is not suitable for you, but you know a person who is a perfect match on the requirements listed, please share the link or recommend your friend.
Our services are free of charge for candidates.
All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality. Easy Consult Recruitment and Employment activities are based on a Recruitment license 2339/ 30.08.2017