Sofia, Sofia City Province, Bulgaria
Due to our client's rapid expansion, we are looking for a
What will you be doing:
- Thoughtful problem-solving: For you, problem-solving starts with a clear and accurate understanding of the context. You can decompose tricky problems and work towards a clean solution, by yourself or with teammates. You're comfortable asking for help when you get stuck.
- Responsible for building data and analytical engineering solutions with standard end-to-end design & ETL patterns, implementing data pipelines, data modeling, data consumption, and query optimization.
- Responsible to enable access of data in providers such as AWS storage layers and transformations in AWS Data warehouse and further transporting in respective databases, consumers, data marts etc.
- Demonstrate proficiency knowledge of on web framework such as Flask or Django.
- Experience with high-volume production environments including recovery and resilience infrastructures.
- Identify downstream implications of data loads/migration (e.g., data quality, regulatory, etc.)
- Bachelors degree in Data Science, Computer Science, or related degree
- Minimum of 4+ years of relevant experience working with data warehousing, ETL processes, and cloud platforms (AWS).
- Strong experience in deploying solutions on both on-premise and cloud environments, including Docker containerization.
- Familiarity with technology stacks such as Airflow for efficient workflow management.
- Proven track record of delivering high-quality results within shorter-term, outcome-focused service engagements.
- Expertise in working with data warehouses and implementing dimensional and data modeling techniques.
- Proficiency in SQL and Python (Pandas, PySpark) for data querying and programming tasks.
- Comfortable working with operating systems like Linux and executing shell scripting.
- Extensive knowledge of AWS services related to compute, storage, and processing (S3, Glue, Lambda, Redshift, Dynamo DB, Athena, Sagemaker).
- Familiarity with data streaming technologies such as Kafka.
- Experience working with databases like PostgreSQL, MySQL, and MS SQL Server.
Nice to Have:
- Experience with ELK (Elasticsearch, Logstash, Kibana) stack for log management and analysis.
- Excellent remuneration and benefits package (including equity package)
- Day to day usage of cutting-edge technologies
- High-level medical insurance
- Extended annual leave
- Professional development
- Great supporting team and environment
- Being part of a global function and global knowledge-sharing
- Hybrid or remote work depending on agreement.