Our partner is a company founded in Burgas as a start-up, currently employs over 70 people working in four offices in Bulgaria - Sofia, Burgas, Plovdiv and Varna. The company specializes in the sphere of digital technologies and software development.
We are supporting them in search of Senior PHP Developer with Symfony.
What the company offers:
- Simple recruitment process as well as quick feedback;
- Highly competitive salary keep reading, theres more;
- Tailor-made bonus system we like celebrating your achievements;
- Loyalty bonuses enjoy various benefits ranging from a phone to a car;
- Private health insurance and glasses because thats a must;
- Mentorship programme get coached by proven experts in the field;
- Flexible working time for the early birds and the night owls;
- Work from home or anywhere else you like its the results that matter, not the location;
- Office space if you need it our main office in Burgas is well-equipped and with a sea view; you are welcome to use office spaces in Business Park Sofia too;
- Team-building events by sea, in the mountain, anywhere we can have fun.
Main responsibilities for the role:
- Actively participate in development related activities in a fully functional team;
- Develop new and improve existing features to maximize performance, scalability and reliability;
- Participate in code reviews, provide constructive feedback and mentor junior developers;
- Troubleshoot and debug software defects, as well as address performance bottlenecks.
Main requirements for the role:
- 4+ years of experience in Kotlin development;
- Strong proficiency in Spring Boot with a deep understanding of its core principles and best practices;
- Experience with PostgreSQL, MySQL or other relational databases;
- Agile mindset and passion for knowledge sharing;
- Strong problem-solving and communication skills;
- B2/C1-level English proficiency.
If sounds like you, don't hesitate to send your application!