Easy Consult was established in 2004 and is the fastest growing Bulgarian Recruitment company on the market, focused on Experts and Management search in a broad range of industries and job roles. Our team is dedicated to the idea of delivering timely and customized services to the clients – some of the most prominent and preferred employers in the country.
On behalf of one of our client, we are currently looking for Financial Reporting Accountant (Statutory Reporting) to join their team.
What you will be doing:
• Provide finance assurance activities around the specialized Global TP (Transfer Pricing) tool and TP calculations
• Support & drive continuous improvement and automation of the Group process environment, providing key support to the Group end to end Intercompany cycle and Statutory reporting
• Participate and support in Group finance projects for system improvements, automation, and optimization
• Drive data consistency across Finance Systems landscape
• Continue the development of the process operating model to support the Company and Shared Services vision/strategy, through the process of governance, service delivery framework and a global standard process
• Improve management and control over the entire end to end process, removing redundant activities and focusing on added value
• Drive a culture of constant improvement. Identify and implement initiatives in order to increase business-wide effectiveness and end-to-end efficiency
• Implement global template and design standards; identify and escalate process deviations that are not driven by local, regulatory or tax considerations
• Coordinate and engage with key stakeholder groups across Group, Division, and GBS teams
• Bachelor’s Degree: Finance, Accounting, or related field preferred
• Robust knowledge of IFRS and financial reporting
• An excellent team player with the ability to build strong relationships, working cross-function and with teams across the globe.
• Highly organized - able to adapt quickly in a fast-moving environment and handle multiple tasks and projects simultaneously.
• Advanced MS Excel skills
• Ability to understand end-to-end processes, identify improvement & simplification opportunities and design and implement standardized solutions.
The company offers:
• The opportunity to write the history of a leading and growing multinational company;
• Tailor-made training and ongoing development to help you enhance your skills in the field of online payments;
• Multiple career progression opportunities in a dynamic in-house business;
• Environment where product expertise, professional and personal commitment are rewarded;
• Competitive remuneration and social benefits package (25 days annual paid leave, health insurance, sports card, team events, company discounts, variety of soft skills, business and technical training programs);
• Fun and collaborative working atmosphere;
• One of the top 10 best designed offices in the world.
If this opportunity sounds appealing and fitting for you and your future career development, don’t hesitate and apply. Send us your CV in English and we will contact the short-listed candidates as soon as possible.
And if this job is not suitable for you, but you know a person who is a perfect match on the requirements listed, please share the link or recommend your friend.
Our services are free of charge for candidates.
All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality. Easy Consult Recruitment and Employment activities are based on a Recruitment license № 2339/ 30.08.2017.