Supervisor / F&B Manager (m/f/d)
For more than 15 years Easy Consult has been a trusted partner for tailor-made HR solutions in various industries. Striving to be a market leader we are always on the look for the latest trends in HR, staying true to our mission of building long-lasting relationships with our clients, candidates, and employees.
No matter if it is about recruiting a skilled machine operator, a qualified software developer or an experienced executive our team has been delivering in a time-efficient and high-quality manner.
On behalf of one of our clients, we are currently looking for F&B Managers to join the team!
What you'll do?
- Screening, interviewing, hiring, and training restaurant staff
- Managing restaurant staff's work schedules
- Conducting regular inspections of the restaurant kitchen to determine whether proper standards of hygiene and sanitation are maintained
- Overseeing food preparation, presentation, and storage to ensure compliance with food health and safety regulations
- Checking in on dining customers to enquire about food quality and service
- Monitoring inventory and ensuring that all food supplies and other restaurant essentials are adequately stocked
- Monitoring the restaurants' cash flow and settling outstanding bills
- Reviewing customer surveys to develop and implement ways to improve customer service
- Resolving customer complaints in a professional manner
What's in it for you?
- Work in an International Team
- Competitive salary
- Full-time work (38h with an option of additional hours)
- Provided accommodation near the workplace
- Help with BSN
- Work contract under the Dutch law
- 18% holiday money & Weekly Salary
Who you are:
- High school diploma or GED
- Bachelor's degree in business administration or hospitality is advantageous
- Proven experience working as a supervisor in the hospitality industry
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- The ability to stand for extended periods
- Strong management skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Effective communication skills
- Exceptional customer service skills
You can send your CV via the application link or call the recruiter directly on the number +38591 3000 716.
Our services are free of charge for candidates.
All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality. Easy Consult Recruitment and Employment activities are based on a Recruitment license 2339/ 30.08.2017
* The words and terms used that have a gendered meaning refer equally to the masculine and feminine gender, regardless of whether they are used in the masculine or feminine gender.