For more than 15 years Easy Consult has been a trusted partner for domestic and international clients, delivering tailor made HR solutions and consulting. Striving to be a market leader we are always on the look for the latest trends, staying true to our mission of building long lasting relationships with our clients, candidates, and employees.
During the last couple of years, we have built specialized recruitment teams, developed expertise and streamlined our services to accommodate the industry specific needs of the following economic sectors: BPO; ICT; Sales, Marketing & Administration; Logistics & Transportation; Finance & Banking; Manufacturing & Engineering;
On behalf of one of our client, we are currently looking for Inside Sales Opportunity Representative to join their team.
What you will be doing:
• Interacts with Partners, Distributors, and customers to drive closing of hunting opportunities.
• Consults Partners, Distributors, and customers on best fitting solution to close opportunities and does cross-sell and up-sell based on e.g., bundles, packages.
• Has a close collaboration with stakeholders (Territory Manager) for bigger and complex opportunities for further processing.
• Manages opportunity documentation in CRM.
Ideally, your skills will include:
• Experience in the IT industry.
• 1-2 years telemarketing and/or inside sales experience.
• University Degree level qualification preferred.
• Prior sales experience preferred.
• Engaging with customers in a consultative approach.
• Endless curiosity in digital product markets.
• Understanding and experience working with Channel Partners.
• Wisdom to respect the importance of every phone call.
• Competence in learning and discussing key IT and Digital aspects from Software as a Service, Enterprise Resource Planning and Cloud-based solutions.
• Big picture thinking fueling perseverance through follow up calls, leaving voice mails, coordinating appointments, presenting metrics.
• Integrity of intel reported daily into CRM and of email correspondence sent on behalf of our clients.
• Coordinating successful go-to-market services for business owners + client stakeholders.
• Follow all N3 Information Security policies and processes as required per the job function/role of this position.
• French and English or English and Italian language are required for this role due to business nature requirement.
As a company employee you will receive:
• 25 days PTO (most of the companies in Bulgaria have 20 days PTO);
• 50 BGN per month ( 600 BGN per year) food vouchers;
• 180 BGN net per month Accenture Flexi (these money are provided with special “points system” and can be used for purchasing different goods, car fuel, transportation card, sport card etc. based on personal preferences);
• Recognition Program – your work can be recognized by your co-workers through awarding you with recognition points. These points transform In the above system and you can purchase different goods with them;
• Private Luxury healthcare plan with Generally Insurance from the 1st day of employment;
• Life insurance from the 1st day of employment;
• 300 BGN after the probation period for purchasing home equipment chosen by the employee.
If this opportunity sounds appealing and fitting for you and your future career development, don’t hesitate and apply. Send us your CV in English and we will contact the short-listed candidates as soon as possible.
And if this job is not suitable for you, but you know a person who is a perfect match on the requirements listed, please share the link or recommend your friend.
Our services are free of charge for candidates.All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality. Easy Consult Recruitment and Employment activities are based on a Recruitment license № 2339/30.08.2017