For more than 15 years Easy Consult has been a trusted partner for domestic and international clients, delivering tailor made HR solutions and consulting. Striving to be a market leader we are always on the look for the latest trends, staying true to our mission of building long lasting relationships with our clients, candidates, and employees.
During the last couple of years, we have built specialized recruitment teams, developed expertise and streamlined our services to accommodate the industry specific needs of the following economic sectors: BPO; ICT; Sales, Marketing & Administration; Logistics & Transportation; Finance & Banking; Manufacturing & Engineering;
On behalf of one of our client, we are currently looking for Regional Accounting Manager to join their team.
What you will be doing:
• Provides local guidance/compliance support and supervision as well as specific local General Ledger accruals/provisions/postings, etc. to CEE Accounting team.
• Ultimate Owner of each Location/Region’s full General Ledger /Trial balance in CEE.
• Makes sure the monthly and year-end closing is professionally done, fully complete, accurate and done within strict closing deadlines and standards. Constantly improves the close process and the quality of data processing within CEE Accounting Team.
• Supports and acts as SPOCs for any compliance, regulatory, stand-alone audits, tax inspections, etc., orchestrating and coordinating the involvement and input of the internal stakeholders.
• Responsible for Local GAAP compliance in the respective jurisdiction in CEE.
• Bridges and align the Tax team with CEE Accounting team so that the latter knows its day-to-day local tax routine and the former is fully aware of all local tax issues/audits, etc.
• The role shall also cover for the rest of 2022 the Global Accounting Manager`s responsibilities in the structuring/implementation of the Global Accounting Team/Finance Shared Services in Sofia in close cooperation with CFO, SVP Corporate Accounting & Controlling and VP International Financial Accounting & Reporting. Strong career development path ahead.
• Manages the scope/work of the external accounting/tax providers within CEE.
• Reports directly to VP International Financial Accounting & Reporting/ SVP Corporate Accounting & Controlling and indirectly to Group CFO and Board.
Ideally, your skills will include:
• Strong IFRS literacy and practical experience of at least 5 years in an multinational corporate environment.
• Having managed successfully accounting teams of more than 10 people, including their professional development, couching, trainings, team working, proper delegation, supervision and escalation.
• Statutory reporting experience (stand-alone financials statements and preparation of Group Reporting Packages per entity for the sake of Group Consolidation at HQ level) ot at least 4 years;
• Excellent understanding of the IFRS Reporting Framework concepts so that the person can easily navigate, steer and manage various local/CEE GAAPs‘ reconciliations/migrations to IFRS with the help of external professional advisors per location/GAAP as needed.
• Excellent understanding and command of BG tax legislation/compliance and practical expirience of not less than 4 years with Tax closures, Tax computations and Tax filings as per BG law. Used to support tax reviews/audits accros various taxes (VAT, CIT).
• Excellent understanding of Local reporting compliance and regulations (all State institutions, bodies, authorities, such as but not limited to BNB, NSI, etc.).
• Having worked with ERPs (MS Dynamics preferably or similar multi-modular ones) and reporting tools (consolidation, statutory reporting tools). Excellent in MS Excel.
• Excellent team-working and comminication skill-set.
• Fluent in English.
As a company employee you will receive:
• Competitive salary
• 5 day working week, 8 hours a day
• 25 day paid leave
• Company-sponsored events and team buildings
• Participation in our social groups of interests: Extreme Sports, Geeks, Photography, etc.
• Access to sports card
• Additional Health insurance
• Nice and friendly atmosphere.
If this opportunity sounds appealing and fitting for you and your future career development, don’t hesitate and apply. Send us your CV in English and we will contact the short-listed candidates as soon as possible.
And if this job is not suitable for you, but you know a person who is a perfect match on the requirements listed, please share the link or recommend your friend.
Our services are free of charge for candidates.
All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality. Easy Consult Recruitment and Employment activities are based on a Recruitment license № 2339/30.08.2017