For more than 15 years Easy Consult has been a trusted partner for domestic and international clients, delivering tailor made HR solutions and consulting. Striving to be a market leader we are always on the look for the latest trends, staying true to our mission of building long lasting relationships with our clients, candidates, and employees.
During the last couple of years, we have built specialized recruitment teams, developed expertise and streamlined our services to accommodate the industry specific needs of the following economic sectors: BPO; ICT; Sales, Marketing & Administration; Logistics & Transportation; Finance & Banking; Manufacturing & Engineering;
On behalf of one of our client, we are currently looking for Order To Cash Accounts Receivable Specialist with German to join their team.
What you will be doing:
• Providing on-going support for the Order To Cash business solution;
• Contribute to reduce the company’s DSO and improve receivables on time;
• Participating in cross-functional process and system improvement initiatives, while maintaining adherence to Internal Controls environment;
• Communicating with Wholesale Department and Roaming Clearing House on a daily basis.
• Collecting and summarizing accounting and business information for the purposes of the management and internal needs, ensuring reliable and timely communication with all stakeholders;
• Providing support to the organization as requested;
• Good organizational and time-management skills;
• Good customer service skills, communication skills with attention to detail.
Ideally, your skills will include:
• Knowledge and experience in accounts receivable;
• Experience working in a global organization;
• Problem solving skills and adherence to deadlines;
• Fluent level of English and German – written and spoken;
• Experience with accounting software, e.g. SAP.
As a company employee you will receive:
• A chance to join one of the most exciting fast-developing industries and to work for the market leader;
• To work in friendly, ambitious and motivated team of professionals;
• On- and off-the- job training according to personal potential and company needs;
• Challenging assignments and career development opportunities in multinational environment;
• Attractive remuneration package and fringe benefits;
• Flexible working schedule and opportunity for home office;
• Participate in process improvement opportunities based on the use of technologies;
• Be part of the building up of the Order To Cash team;
• Part in various projects for new systems implementation and process optimization.
If this opportunity sounds appealing and fitting for you and your future career development, don’t hesitate and apply. Send us your CV in English and we will contact the short-listed candidates as soon as possible.
And if this job is not suitable for you, but you know a person who is a perfect match on the requirements listed, please share the link or recommend your friend.
Our services are free of charge for candidates.
All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality. Easy Consult Recruitment and Employment activities are based on a Recruitment license № 2339/ 30.08.2017.