For more than 17 years Easy Consult has been a trusted partner for tailor-made HR solutions in various industries. Striving to be a market leader we are always on the look for the latest trends in HR, staying true to our mission of building long-lasting relationships with our clients, candidates, and employees.
On behalf of one of our clients, we are looking for a Customer Tech Support Expert.
You are passionate about great technology, enjoy working with innovative people, and have a genuine passion to be involved in a company that is disrupting the normal way of delivering global payroll around the world.
You have the technical skills and previous digital experience we need, but most of all, you have the attitude that makes you the perfect fit for our growing company.
• You will provide great care and attention for all new clients that we have set up on our global payroll platform. They will look to you for guidance, reassurance, knowledge, and expertise as they become familiar with the features of our platform.
• You will be responsible for handling ongoing queries and requests, and you will be expected to provide technical support on all the features of the Payslip platform that any new client requires assistance with.
• You will learn all about our platform so that you can provide our clients with any support they need, anytime they want it.
• You will work closely with the Customer Tech Support Manager, Product Team, Integration team, as well as Client Success and Implementation Teams.
• Provide timely responses and world-class support to our clients
• Data management & analysis
• Data transcription and reformatting
• Proactively propose process improvements and optimizations
• Ensure project success through timely execution and proactive communication
• Communicate with internal teams, management, and clients
• Become an expert in Payslip software products and services being offered by the company
• Take part in functionality testing and provide feedback on results
• Provide support in creating and maintaining comprehensive product user documentation
• Provide support when needed to other divisions within the company such as Sales, Marketing, Implementation, etc
• Follow Payslip’s guidelines and security policies; execute an organized, efficient, and structured working process
Qualification and Skills Required
• Excellent command of spoken and written English - mandatory
• Previous 2+ years experience in a similar customer support position - mandatory
• Ability to build positive working relationships and communicate clearly
• Exceptional written and verbal communications skills.
Organizational, project, and time management skills
• Excellent attention to detail
• Problem-solving and decision-making skills
• Ability to interact professionally with management and clients
• Ability to multi-task without compromising quality
• Can-do attitude and enthusiasm for working in a team-oriented environment