Easy Consult is a well-known Bulgarian recruitment agency that has been placing and sourcing talented technical and non-technical IT professionals since 2004. With over 15 years of recruitment experience, we specialize in matching talented individuals to vacancies in the highly competitive IT jobs market at all levels. We aim to provide the best services, the best solutions, and the best value to both job seekers and employers within the ICT industry.
Our client is a company that is distinguished as a reliable partner for pneumatic, fuel, and hydraulic systems in the commercial vehicle, passenger car, and off-road industries.
The company expands its factories worldwide and at the beginning of 2019, a new factory in Bulgaria opened. This could be a unique opportunity to start working in a multinational automotive company proven its excellence and sustainable growth, to receive a solid experience in the green field in one of the most innovative industries in the world, and to get a chance for career development.
On behalf of this company, we are looking for: Office 365 Solution consultant.
- Analysis, design, and implementation of IT applications based on Microsoft SharePoint, SharePoint Online, and Office 365 (consulting and development);
- Consulting and support of users for the optimal use of cloud collaboration services;
- Proposing and/or designing technical solutions, which include creating prototypes and proofs of concept to assist the product selection process;
- Providing guidance on best practices around governance, compliance, information management, and Office 365 adoption;
- Development and implementation of the company-wide digital workplace based on Office 365, cloud services, and new workplace concepts;
- Analysis of the current SharePoint solutions for cloud migration and executing the migration;
- Ticket processing and troubleshooting as part of 2nd & 3rd level support;
- Project collaboration in global IT projects.
What you bring in:
- Experience in working with SharePoint and/or Office365;
- In-depth and thorough understanding of the full capabilities of SharePoint;
- Knowledge and experience of 3rd party applications e.g. Nintex, Sharegate;
- In-depth knowledge of Microsoft applications and technologies (especially Office 365 with SharePoint, Power Platform, OneDrive, Teams, Azure AD, etc.);
- PowerShell knowledge is beneficial;
- Ability to work individually and within a highly collaborative team setting;
- Willingness to continuously learn and stay up-to-date on the most recent developments in the market;
- Very good knowledge of English, good written and spoken German is a plus.
- A permanent full-time position in an ambitious and growing company with corporate values that are lived out.
- Opportunity to make a huge impact on the company's image as a great place to work.
- Solid experience in one of the most innovative industries in the world.
- Different internal and external training.
- Attractive remuneration package, social benefits package, annual bonus, team building events, and others.
- Flexible working time/Fully remote position