Full Stack Tech Lead
Easy Consult is a well-known Bulgarian recruitment agency who has been placing and sourcing talented technical and non-technical IT professionals since 2004. With over 15 years of recruitment experience we specialize in matching talented individuals to vacancies in the highly competitive IT jobs market at all levels. We aim to provide the best services, the best solutions and the best value to both jobseekers and employers within the ICT industry.
For a client of ours - a non-life insurance company, we are looking for an experienced Full-stack Technical Lead.
The company has branches in Bulgaria, the Czech Republic, Hungary, Romania, Slovakia and Poland.
They believe in fair and innovative products. They desire to be recognized by
Underwriting excellence, Innovative solutions, and products, Best of class client
service, a Great company to work for, while delivering long-term results to our
shareholders, employees, and clients, while remaining flexible and reactive to any
changes in our environment.
The company is investing in and delivering a major transformation program to
enable them to become a General Insurance of scale and excellence in the CEE region.
The transformation involves a multi-million Euro investment in systems and individual
projects to develop, launch and manage new products on this new platform. They are
looking for highly engaged team members who can help drive and deliver this
transformation and create thur insurance company of the future.
Job Title: Full-stack Tech Lead
This role is a strategic hire to ensure our client can successfully design, develop and
deliver large projects within their transformation program.
The main role of hired person will be to develop and support the client with
making critical architectural decisions guaranteeing high quality and scalability of
developed front-end applications, ensuring technical and commercial feasibility as
well as meeting all technical and business requirements.
We are looking for goal-oriented team players who enjoy delivering value to
- Lead the team of developers and interact with product owners, business analysts and
- Participate and oversee the development of high-traffic web applications utilizing React JS,
- Guide Teams on adopting the best coding practices and own technical/architecture
- decisions for the team
- Monitor changes in front-end applications in terms of compliance with the developed
- target architecture, market best practices, and company standards
- Ensure high technical performance and scalability of the software products and/or
- Collaborate with other development teams at the stage of planning and implementing
- Work with external suppliers and consultants
- Participate in the process of introducing changes to IT systems in the field of supervising technical and integration requirements
- Create and implement technological, integration, and architectural standards
- Work with business and development teams
- Resolve design challenges that arise from interactions across different systems
- Minimum 8 years of experience in front-end systems development, with solid engineering
- background in cloud-based and micro-service architectures
- At least 5 years of experience as a solution leader or solution architect in the field of front-end
- Experience in HTML5, CSS3, and writing cross-browser compatible code
- Understanding of design patterns, and OOP principles.
- Understanding of principles of integration of front-end with back-end
- Experience in Java or .Net applications is highly desirable.
- Familiarity with the performance of web applications: downloads optimizations, runtime
- caveats, browser rendering phases, image formats, and optimizations.
- Good skill to transform complex matters into simple and lasting solutions
- Fluent communication in English in speech and writing
- Good communication skills
- Experience in using agile methodologies and working with tools like Jira/Confluence/Azure
- Strength in problem-solving and issue resolution
- Ability to work in a deadline-driven work environment
- Additionally the ideal candidates:
- Experience working in consulting, delivery, or IT company, especially in the field of non-life
- Experience working in distributed, international Team
- Know how insurance companies work
Our services are free of charge for candidates. All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality. Easy Consult Recruitment and Employment activities are based on a Recruitment license 2339/ 30.08.2017.