For more than 15 years Easy Consult has been a trusted partner for tailor made HR solutions in various industries. Striving to be a market leader we are always on the look for the latest trends in HR, staying true to our mission of building long lasting relationships with our clients, candidates, and employees.
No matter if it is about recruiting a skilled machine operator, a qualified software developer or an experienced executive our team has been delivering in a time efficient and high quality manner.
• On behalf of one of our clients, we are currently looking for Brand Manager - Remote to join their team.
What you will be doing:
• Build brand awareness and increase brand value among potential and existing customers
• Own the planning and execution of brand initiatives including but not limited to campaigns, events, sponsorships, and CSR and employer brand programs
• Plan and manage proactive community engagement efforts including but not limited to affiliates, ambassadors, and influencers
• Monitor and analyze brand positioning, consumer insights, market trends, and competitors’ activities
• Shape and communicate our brand vision and mission
• Lead and mentor a team of marketing people working on brand initiatives
• Lead cross-functional teams to execute on brand initiatives, including third-party contractors
• Measure and report performance of all marketing campaigns, and assess ROI and KPIs
• Champion company alignment on the brand’s direction, choices, and tactics;
Ideally, your skills will include:
•Have 3+ years in a marketing/brand management role (strongly preferred in a B2B/SaaS company)
•Have proven experience in managing successful international brand initiatives in B2B markets
•Are metrics-driven and have experience in budget allocation
•Have previously built and led diverse teams with a strong sense of mission and belonging
•Possess strong project management skills
•Have deep knowledge of the latest brand marketing trends
•Are result-oriented and can use data to make strategic decisions
•Have excellent analytical and reporting skills.
•Have experience with and understanding of the WordPress and Shopify ecosystems (advantage, but not required).
The company offers:
• Flexible working hours
• Competitive remuneration
• Additional health insurance package
• Home office
• Multisport card
• Food and soft drinks bar at the office
• Fully sponsored upskilling courses of your choice
• Refer-a-friend program
• Regular events and team buildings in and outside the country.
If this opportunity sounds appealing and fitting for you and your future career development, don’t hesitate and apply. Send us your CV in English and we will contact the short-listed candidates as soon as possible.
And if this job is not suitable for you, but you know a person who is a perfect match on the requirements listed, please share the link or recommend your friend.
Our services are free of charge for candidates.
All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality. Easy Consult Recruitment and Employment activities are based on a Recruitment license № 2339/ 30.08.2017