For more than 15 years Easy Consult has been a trusted partner for domestic and international clients, delivering tailor made HR solutions and consulting. Striving to be a market leader we are always on the look for the latest trends, staying true to our mission of building long lasting relationships with our clients, candidates, and employees.
During the last couple of years, we have built specialized recruitment teams, developed expertise and streamlined our services to accommodate the industry specific needs of the following economic sectors: BPO; ICT; Sales, Marketing & Administration; Logistics & Transportation; Finance & Banking; Manufacturing & Engineering;
On behalf of one of our client, we are currently looking for Technical Support with German to join their team.
What you will be doing:
• Respond to and resolve a wide variety of consumer queries by chat and email;
• handle inquiries in a case closing manner;
• provide 1st Level Support using Knowledge Base to solve directly with the user or escalate with all information on the issue and solving attempts to the valid 2nd level support group;
• provide information about options on the service requests, status of requests and incidents, etc.;
• carries out customer inquiries in the timely and correct manner by predefined rules when escalation is needed;
• understanding customer’s needs so as to be able to deliver the best solution for each of them in line with our key performance indicators;
• proactively provide support and assistance to colleagues and work together as a team.
Ideally, your skills will include:
• very good command of spoken German (level B2);
• good command of English (at least level B1) for the training;
• experience in a contact centre or customer-facing role is beneficial;
• service desk or helpdesk background is an advantage;
• troubleshooting skills and experience;
As a company employee you will receive:
• stable salary plus bonus:
• social package including additional healthcare insurance, gift vouchers, and sports card discounts;
• to participate in company initiatives – charity activities, team buildings, sports events, internal competitions;
• working schedule: Mon - Sun // 08:00 AM - 00:00 PM;
• opportunities for a long-term professional career;
• entitlement to company internal training and development accordingly to global standards;
• hybrid work opportunity.
If this opportunity sounds appealing and fitting for you and your future career development, don’t hesitate and apply. Send us your CV in English and we will contact the short-listed candidates as soon as possible.
And if this job is not suitable for you, but you know a person who is a perfect match on the requirements listed, please share the link or recommend your friend.