For more than 15 years Easy Consult has been a trusted partner for domestic and international clients, delivering tailor made HR solutions and consulting. Striving to be a market leader we are always on the look for the latest trends, staying true to our mission of building long lasting relationships with our clients, candidates, and employees.
During the last couple of years, we have built specialized recruitment teams, developed expertise and streamlined our services to accommodate the industry specific needs of the following economic sectors: BPO; ICT; Sales, Marketing & Administration; Logistics & Transportation; Finance & Banking; Manufacturing & Engineering;
On behalf of one of our client, we are currently looking for Customer Success Manager with French to join their team.
What you will be doing:
• Business Relationship Owner: Build coalition of support (IT and business) with customer. Define specific technology outcomes that align to customer strategy.
• Digital Transformation Leader and Operational Excellence: Lead, drive and manage engagements for repeatable achievement of revenue and consumption targets.
• Portfolio Management: Manage a dedicated portfolio of customers while preventing churn.
• Operationally Excellent: Follow processes, systems, and documentation as expected; identifies issues or barriers to efficiency. Recommends improvements and partners to implement solutions.
• Value Creator: Identify and articulate business value of role and solutions for customer organization through demonstrations, storytelling, etc. to provide evidence of business value in the customer environment.
• Consumption: Conduct analyses into what customers are using versus needs. Drives greater consumption with customers based on analysis of both usage and needs. Leverages insights to provide guidance and recommendations to customers; drives, retains, and optimizes customer consumption
• Technical Acumen: Apply deep technical knowledge and customer insights to create a modernization roadmap. Architect solutions to meet business and IT needs, ensuring technical viability of new projects and successful deployments, while orchestrating key resources and infusing key Infrastructure technologies
• Executive Presence: Engage with and influence business and IT decision makers by providing feedback or insights to help customers define and realize their digital and business transformational targets. Influences others to help meet customer needs and prioritize efforts accordingly. Recognizes systemic issues to resolve.
• Technology Strategist: Leverage best practices to guide customer strategy and future growth for Microsoft by cultivating customer affinity with Microsoft programs/solutions that drive impact for the customer and establishing Microsoft as a leader. Provide feedback to Microsoft on customer development needs, customer blockers, or mitigation strategies.
• Virtual Leader: Orchestrate activities across Microsoft and Partner resources to maximize business results and customer success.
• Customer Obsessed: Be the Voice of the Customer; Share customer insights, best practices, and connect with internal teams to remove key blockers.
• Build Customer Knowledge: Assess the Customers' knowledge clients platform and overall cloud readiness to support customers through a structured learning plan and ensure its delivery through partners.
• Leading at the Edge: Leverage social, digital, video, chat, phone and demonstration environments to effectively reach, sell to and manage Microsoft customers
• Cooperative Spirit: Meet and exceed targets for net-new revenue and sales pipeline; Accurately forecasting new usage and/or churn risks that impact portfolio pipeline.
Ideally, your skills will include:
• 4+ years sales or customer success experience with technical pre and post sales and technical consulting architecture experience
• Track record of building deep technical relationships with senior IT execs in large or highly strategic accounts
• Strong interpersonal skills, excellent oral, written and verbal communications skills. Ability to successfully communicate with contacts via the phone, email, video and presentations.
• Desire to work in a cooperative environment where one’s growth potential is supported by one’s abilities and attitude.
• Achievement and success-driven personality motivated by performance rewards for exceeding annual sales goals through strategic sales leadership and strong cross business collaboration.
• Solid time management skills and ability to work independently or under supervision with a high level of integrity.
• Understanding of Partner Ecosystems
• Advanced knowledge of the IT industry, with the capacity to learn and retain knowledge about individual products and business solutions quickly and accurately.
• Experience using Microsoft Office Suite applications; Dynamics CRM or other CRM experience is a bonus.
• Passion for cloud technologies and changing the world.
• Preferred: 1+ year(s) experience in one or more of the following: designing architecture, networking, container services, data center migrations or database administration, design and architect experience in data analytics, coding/development, cloud-based solution designs, migrations or management of technology
• Preferred: Bachelor’s degree in Business, Computer Science, or Information Technology, Engineering, or experience in related field.
As a company employee you will receive:
• 25 days PTO (most of the companies in Bulgaria have 20 days PTO);
• 50 BGN per month ( 600 BGN per year) food vouchers;
• 180 BGN net per month Accenture Flexi (these money are provided with special “points system” and can be used for purchasing different goods, car fuel, transportation card, sport card etc. based on personal preferences);
• Recognition Program – your work can be recognized by your co-workers through awarding you with recognition points. These points transform In the above system and you can purchase different goods with them;
• Private Luxury healthcare plan with Generally Insurance from the 1st day of employment;
• Life insurance from the 1st day of employment;
• 300 BGN after the probation period for purchasing home equipment chosen by the employee.
If this opportunity sounds appealing and fitting for you and your future career development, don’t hesitate and apply. Send us your CV in English and we will contact the short-listed candidates as soon as possible.
And if this job is not suitable for you, but you know a person who is a perfect match on the requirements listed, please share the link or recommend your friend.
Our services are free of charge for candidates.
All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality. Easy Consult Recruitment and Employment activities are based on a Recruitment license № 2339/30.08.2017