For more than 15 years Easy Consult has been a trusted partner for domestic and international clients, delivering tailor made HR solutions and consulting. Striving to be a market leader we are always on the look for the latest trends, staying true to our mission of building long lasting relationships with our clients, candidates, and employees.
During the last couple of years, we have built specialized recruitment teams, developed expertise and streamlined our services to accommodate the industry specific needs of the following economic sectors: BPO; ICT; Sales, Marketing & Administration; Logistics & Transportation; Finance & Banking; Manufacturing & Engineering;
On behalf of one of our client, we are currently looking for Inside Opportunity Manager with Swedish to join their team.
What you will be doing:
• acts as a strategic advisor to customers with a focus on technology support solutions;
• understanding the challenges customers face when adopting new technologies;
• can provide Enterprise support solutions that ensure customers realize success throughout their digital transformation period;
Ideally, your skills will include:
• Seeking individuals with a self-organized and thorough work ethic from an early-in-career candidate with a Sellers mindset;
• Team player; resilient;fast learner and adaptable to changes.
• 1-2 years in effective territory/account management: planning, opportunity qualification and creation, stakeholder and executive communication needs analysis, value engineering, opportunity management, pipeline management, forecasting, and deal negotiation.
• Experience and expertise selling to technical decision makers by aligning & reinforcing the value of the solution to the customer’s overall business pain and/or strategic opportunities and decision criteria.
• Sell and learn to speak the Microsoft language (tools, resources, acronyms, cloud technologies and positioning the Microsoft product line), and knowledge of the competitive landscape for technology.
• Capable and motivated to learn practices around opportunity cleansing (data validation string/text functions and VLOOKUP/reference information functions) and some level of report presentation and forecasting using Microsoft Excel and Microsoft PowerPoint.
• Overcome blockers or ambiguity; respond to direction from multi-stakeholders.
• Need to have a natural curiosity in IT solutions to proactively want to learn; leverage localized resources for self-learning.
• Ideally with 1-2 years’ experience in IT/Technology sales or channels that deal with B2B/Commercial is desirable
• Experience with Outlook, Dynamics 365, and Teams preferred.
• Excellent Swedish oral, written, and verbal communications skills, including strong professional communication and business acumen.
As a company employee you will receive:
• 25 days PTO (most of the companies in Bulgaria have 20 days PTO);
• 50 BGN per month ( 600 BGN per year) food vouchers;
• 180 BGN net per month Accenture Flexi (these money are provided with special “points system” and can be used for purchasing different goods, car fuel, transportation card, sport card etc. based on personal preferences);
• Recognition Program – your work can be recognized by your co-workers through awarding you with recognition points. These points transform In the above system and you can purchase different goods with them;
• Private Luxury healthcare plan with Generally Insurance from the 1st day of employment;
• Life insurance from the 1st day of employment;
• 300 BGN after the probation period for purchasing home equipment chosen by the employee.
If this opportunity sounds appealing and fitting for you and your future career development, don’t hesitate and apply. Send us your CV in English and we will contact the short-listed candidates as soon as possible.
And if this job is not suitable for you, but you know a person who is a perfect match on the requirements listed, please share the link or recommend your friend.
Our services are free of charge for candidates.
All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality. Easy Consult Recruitment and Employment activities are based on a Recruitment license № 2339/30.08.2017