For our client - a Dutch company that develops a platform for last-generation online stores, allowing one to start, manage, and grow an online business without expert knowledge.
The platform is 3-in-1: Online store + ERP system & warehouse software.
The company is using microservices to deliver less than a second of loading time, and they are continually upgrading in order to stay relevant in the high-level e-commerce niche solutions.
Our client offers integrated solutions for product warehousing and processing, logistics, a call center, marketing, photographing, creation of product descriptions, SEO optimization, business and accounting service, as well as all other services required for the operation of a successful online store.
The company has offices in the Netherlands and Bulgaria.
Currently, 28 Bulgarian software engineers work in the company, most of which are at a Senior level.
They plan to expand and develop on a European and global scale.
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
- Develop and maintain the codebase of Web Applications
- Write clean, testable, and scalable code
- Participate and encourage participation in code reviews
- Integrate with 3rd party APIs
- Constantly challenge and expand your knowledge of reliable software architecture, programming, and new technologies
- Exchange your knowledge with other developers and be part of a team of proven professionals
- Work closely with Product Owners, Front-End and Back-End Engineer and SREs.
- 5+ years of Back-End development experience with PHP and an MVC framework like Symfony
- Solid experience in writing unit and integration tests is a MUST
- Solid experience with relational databases (MySQL, MariaDB, PostgreSQL)
- Experience with performance optimization and microservices
- You enjoy doing code reviews
- You're an excellent communicator, both written and verbal
- You thrive in a developing environment with a high degree of autonomy
- Experience with End-to-end testing
- Experience with Nginx
- We will consider it an advantage if you also have:
- Experience with Facebook/Google tag manager integration
- Experience with any cloud provider like Scaleway, GCP, AWS, Azure
WHAT DO THEY OFFER?
- A great remuneration package and up to 9,000 BGN net salary
- Bonus 1 net salary paid upfront on your first working day
- Package with 30% discounts using the services within the same group of companies' hotel and recreation services and healthcare
- A friendly team culture that promotes learning and team collaboration
- Company is part of a holding structure based in Netherlands and offers high path of a career growth
- Remote work
- Home office equipment is provided by us
- Additional health insurance
- Paid annual leave - 25 working days
If this sounds like something you'd be interested in, we'd love to hear from you!
For more than 15 years Easy Consult has been a trusted partner for domestic and international clients, delivering tailor-made HR solutions and consulting. Striving to be a market leader we are always on the look for the latest trends, staying true to our mission of building long-lasting relationships with our clients, candidates, and employees.
If this opportunity sounds appealing and fitting for you and your future career development, dont hesitate and apply. Send us your CV and we will contact the short-listed candidates as soon as possible.
And if this job is not suitable for you, but you know a person who is a perfect match on the requirements listed, please share the link or recommend your friend.
Our services are free of charge for candidates. All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality. Easy Consult Recruitment and Employment activities are based on a Recruitment license 2339/ 30.08.2017.