Sales Specialist with Dutch, Sweedish or Norwegian
For more than 15 years Easy Consult has been a trusted partner for tailor-made HR solutions in various industries. Striving to be a market leader we are always on the look for the latest trends in HR, staying true to our mission of building long-lasting relationships with our clients, candidates, and employees.
Our clients are the most preferred employers in the country! We are looking for motivated people with the ability to absorb and retain information quickly and to present ideas in user-friendly language.
On behalf of our client, a Global Leader in Digital Customer Experienceo, we are currently looking for a motivated and self-driven professional for the position of: Sales Specialist with Dutch,Sweedish or Norwegian.
What you will be doing:
- Attend customer meetings, conduct sales presentations, and deliver product/service demonstrations in person and via phone;
- Provide technical expertise in support of achieving selling goals;
- Prepare moderately complex technical proposals and presentations to support sales teams;
- Demonstrate proficient solution selling abilities and effective, proactive customer/client communications;
- Identify and analyze customer/client needs and develop intermediate range strategies on how to competitively meet needs;
- Advise and support customers and sales teams on technical aspects of products and services, adhering to customer's needs and goals;
- Utilize technical expertise to develop and execute thorough trainings, as needed;
- Identify areas to help streamline and improve sales processes - recommend improvements to management;
- Provide consistent follow up on opportunities or inquiries;
- Evaluate the client's customer needs and propose potential solutions;
- Manage external competitive pressures and effectively handle objections to help retain customers.
Ideally, your skills will include:
- Fluent level of Dutch, Swedish or Norwegian both written and spoken;
- Very good level of English both written and spoken;
- Decent prior experience working in a customer/techinical service or sales capacity preferred;
- Prior success in achievement in individual and/or team sales quota/goals;
- Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate with customers in a fast-paced environment while developing positive customer relationships;
- Prior experience in high volume calling required;
- Demonstrated aptitude to learn and optimize new technology and data;
- Advanced problem-solving skills;
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office programs;
- Excellent communication skills (verbal, written)
- Prior experience working with Microsoft Dynamics, Salesforce or similar CRM required;
- Proven success in the management of multiple priorities effectively.
What we offer:
- Very competitive salary and benefit package + great annual target bonus;
- Home office opportunity;
- Laptop - to facilitate your mobility;
- Business working hours;
- Mentoring, training, and career development programs;
- Happiness programs and internal social events;
- Additional health care package;
- Benefits and discounts - food vouchers, Multisport card, etc.;
- Birthday Time Off;
- Volunteer Time Off.
If you are interested in further exploring this career opportunity, please apply with your CV in English.